SRS best ways to ask a girl out

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by heelpme, Aug 10, 2006.

1. heelpme

heelpme New Member

Let's hear some ideas.

2. PukeyCute

PukeyCute New Member

Directly.

3. that_one_guy

that_one_guy New Member

yeah, all that hinting around doesn't do jack shit. just go up to her and ask.

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

It's hard to tell you a good answer to that very broad question. What I can do is go over the "worst" ways to ask a girl out.

5. PukeyCute

PukeyCute New Member

Like never actually asking her out, but instead befriending her in the hopes you'll reduce the risk of rejection when actually all you're doing is friendzoning yourself AND deliberately trying to manipulate her :big grin:?

6. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

That would be one.

7. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

rofl, true story.

well, I personally start off with something small. Like coffee or a drink. so just ask her if she'd like to get some coffee. dinner/movie is just too much for a first date.

8. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Be clear that it is a date though. You do NOT want to finish the night with her thinking it was a friendly outting, unless that was your initial plan.

Brevity, clarity, and the right level of enthusiasm has never failed for me. However if you want to score extra points, think of a slick line.

The last one I used related to my family being held hostage and the only way they would let them go was if I took a beautiful woman to dinner.

Needless to say it worked. /flex

9. Sandwich

Sandwich OT Supporter

glorious.

edit... how do you exactly keep it as a "date" and not a friendly outting.. first date's you're not holding hands or anything like that so how do you keep her thinking it's a date?

10. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

By making sure she knows that you aren't looking to add her to your "friends" list.

11. Sandwich

Sandwich OT Supporter

and how do you consistantly do that? it can't be by not being friendly?? are you safe just asking her questions about her, what she does, her life, her family.. just interested in all about her. thats usually what i do.. is that safe?

12. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

No, you don't have to be "not friendly" you just let her know that you want to take her out on a "date" date, and that you'll pick her up Thursday. Something like that.

13. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

"Wanna go X with me?"

Not complex. Just have to overcome your fear.

14. Crush

I made to sure maintain physical contact in some form when the time was right. Tasteful mind you, but a little animalistic at the same time. The difference I see is keeping the seed of physical desire in their minds.

Maybe rubbing the small of her back when you're walking back to the car, or something cute you wouldn't do to a friend. It all depends on how receptive she is during the date. Does she look you in the eyes or is she looking elsewhere. I try to make a point of maintaining eye contact as much as possible. Sometimes it is a bit too intense, but 80% of the time it works quite well. Then again, you need to learn not to make "scary" eye contact. What I am referring to is blatantly staring at your date. That can be freaky. Ultimately, its touch and go.

On a date you probably should not let her pay for anything, regardless of the struggle she presents. If she tries to pay and get her card or cash to the waiter first, follow the waiter, take her cash, and give him/her yours. When she confronts you, remind her that when you take a girl out on a date, she doesn't pay for a thing or something to that degree.

If you have any other questions, PM me.

15. Zenmang

Zenmang New Member

Well this is a good one for the not so charming.

Go up to her say, "I don't know any witty one liners but I would really like to get to know you a little better. Would you like to go for coffee sometime?"

Blunt to the point the answer is yes or no.. no beating around the bush, none of this going home and thinking 'what if'.

16. Crush

touche'