best way to give gf oral

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

whats is the best way to give a girl head? i am new to this with my gf and she likes how it feels, but she hasnt had an orgasm from it. what should i do to help her enjoy it more? i think shes told me she thinks about it too much at times and i tell her to relax and just enjoy it.. im the first boy to do this to her so she may not feel too comfortable.. any ideas?

2. low20

low20 Member

dont go straight to it, kiss and lick all around the area, play with her tits, etc, then once shes excited start at it, finger her at the same time, finger her ass if u/she is into that, keep a steady pace, with my gf, she likes it pretty fast, and she will go freakin nuts, more than anything else i ever do, if ur girl likes it, you will know, she will crush ur head between her legs and buck up and down...its awsome, pracice makes perfect

3. Project X

Project X New Member

should lick mainly around her clit.. she likes how it feels and when i go crazy there she feels good and afterwards its very sensitive and ticklish.. she doesnt ograsm.. what area should i focus on to make her feel good.. i dont want her to get too sensitive or feel that ticklish feeling

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Every girl is different.... try a bunch of different things and see how she reacts/what she likes.

5. Project X

Project X New Member

6. White

White OT Supporter

Yeah, just play around a bit around her vag and inner thigs and play with tits. I softly lick the clit and start going faster so they enjoy it. I suck on the clit and put pressure on it here and there. I am able, some how to make girls orgasm from what I do :dunno: even multiple orgasms

7. Mojo

Mojo New Member

8. Kieffer87

Kieffer87 Orly OT Supporter

Thats some good tips, Ive been told im pretty damn good already but I picked up a few pointers:bigthumb:

9. Project X

Project X New Member

thanks for the post and the sticky.

why does my gf get so sensitive and have the ticklish feeling? does that mean im stimulating her too much too quickly?

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Yes and it also means that you didn't turn her on enough before you went down. Spend LOTS of time kissing before you go down. Also once you've been licking for a few minutes start slowing inserting a finger or 2 and moving it in and out. The key word here is SLOWLY, some guys think that it is a good idea to just ram their fingers in as fast as they can like it's a cock and that is really uncomfortable.

11. Project X

Project X New Member

she is excited though. i encounter this when i rub her clit too. when shes excited i and i rub her.. after she feels good she says the area is too sensitive and its ticklish.

when im licking her and kissing her down here after she is excited she says its ticklish... i kiss the whole area and kiss around hte clit and suck..etc.. but she says its too ticklish sometimes.. and cant stand it..so sometimes we stop after that.

12. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Ask her if she has been that ticklish with every guy. I get ticklish sometimes but if I do it's because I'm not horny enough. It feels weird as hell to have your clit touched when you aren't fully turned on.

13. liuman

liuman New Member

FOREplay man~~
    which doesnt mean!
    go straight to the point~

14. charms119

charms119 New Member

yeah ummm....kiss her neck...maybe even give it a good licking/sucking....then go to her tits....work around the nipples to get her really really horny.....then go back to her neck..then tits...neck....tits and then whens shes all hot and horny go down to her pussy...lick around works the sides make it nice and wet and the go towards teh clit.....work it side to side with your tongue...use some fingers....focus on her and not on you....well thats what i do to my girl and boom...orgasm for sure...lol...

15. suckafuhreak

suckafuhreak New Member

CHARMS119 is an expert.. do what he say

16. charms119

charms119 New Member

lol.

17. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

The info thread is pretty accurate, but every woman is different.

For me, I'm extremely sensitive... ticklish... after my orgasm. Kind of like most of you guys are after you've orgasmed. You don't want your cock touched. Some girls are like that too.

And then there are some girls who are very sensitive all the time. For instance, if me and the SO are just getting started and he dives right into it, I'm in total gigglefest mode and I can't sit still. But if we've worked into it for a little bit, then when he finally gets to the clit, I'm ready and not as freaking jumpy.

But its worth saying again... every girl is different. No two women are going to tell you the same thing about getting them off. Yes, there are similarities, but lots of women have different kinks. We're a lot more complex in orgasms than men are :hs:

18. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

french kiss that pussy for the win.

19. sharper4

sharper4 New Member

I never got my wife off on this until just recently. Suck her clit. Just suck it while you finger fuck her and she'll get off.

...but start slow. I tease her; starting off by just barely breathing on her. My breathe is elevated a little bit after getting head anyhow. When my tongue starts to touch her lips gently it will start to tease her and then she gets really in to it.

7+ years together to finally get this reaction from her, so take your time and learn as you go. You'll get it.