Best way to get back with gf of 4.5 yrs?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tqpolo, Aug 9, 2005.

1. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

We broke up about 3 months ago but still talking. Everything started when I sneaked out to go to the club and lied to her about it when I found out. This is a common problem since I did this many times and we always broke up and got back together. This time she was tough and wouldn't budge. I figure we should take some time apart and continues to go to the club and have fun. I met this girl who I thought was cool and I hang out with her about 6 times. I don't really like this girl romantically and we just hang out for fun and never intend to be anything more than friends. Every week I would go see my gf and try to get back with her. When she asked who I've been hang out with, I lied again because I was scare it will make things worse. After 2 months of broken up, we got back about 2 weeks. She left the second time because she found out I was still talking to the girl and lied to her about it. Me and this girl never did anything because I love my gf and plan to get marry one day. Last week my gf told me she met someone and talking to this new guy. She said she was fed up and never go back to me again. She met this guy about 2 weeks now and seem to like him alot. I know I did many stupid things but I never crossed the line with the new girl I met.

Should I try my best to express how much I love my gf but seeing her everyday or should I just leave her alone? I'm afraid if I leave her alone she would like this new guy and forget about me. I know she still love me alot but her anger is too much right now to forgive me. What should I do?

2. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

I say back off and try not to talk as much, let her know that you still love her and you don't want your relationship to end this way, but don't hound her and try and force it. If she really still loves you she will make an effort to keep you in her life. After 4.5 years she won't just leave you for someone she just met.....Just play it cool. Plus if she is talkin to a new guy, you have every right to talk to a new girl, but just be open with her about it.

3. tqpolo

I already stopped talking to that new girl I met. I figured she costs way too much problem for us and not worth it. Should I call another girl and hang out with her? Now my gf encourage me to talk to new people because she is talking to the new guy.

For the past week after I found out about the new guy I have come see my gf and talk to her for hours on the phone everday. I think for now I should leave her be for about a few days before I contact her again.

4. Brando

Brando wanna be :broly: and :bike: crew.

Good choice, make sure she knows how you feel. I would reccomend ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH. That way it makes life easier, no matter waht happends. You can tell her that at least you were telling the truth, it was a mistake but you didnt lie and you won't do it again. Though that is willing if you can keep promises.

5. tqpolo

How long should I wait before i call her again? Today is the only day since last week we haven't talk. I really don't want to talk to another girl at this point because I feel way too low to be interest in someone else. But which way will help, should I talk to no one or talk to a different girl so maybe she feels jealous.

6. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

No no no, if you talk to another girl talk to her because you want to talk to her, not to make her jealous. That is playing games. You have already lied to her, don't add games in the mix to top it off. Plus whichever girl you plan on talking to has feelings too!

Just cool it for a while, let her come to you. Dont call her for a few days, or possibly a week. Then give her a call to see how she is doing. Do what comes natural to you, but don't bug her. If you love something sometimes you have to let it go, and run the risk of it not coming back. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe giving yourself a week away from her will clear you head a bit too, and help you see these reasons.

7. tqpolo

My biggest fear right now is that she will do something (physical) with this guy and later realize that she wants me back. I can't marry this girl if I have that image in my head. That's why i feel like if I talk to her everyday maybe she kept me in mind and still think about our future. If I don't call her, this will give her a chance to get to know this guy and go see him and forget about me.

8. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Like I said, whatever happens happens for a reason. You never know she could physically be with this guy, you could physically be with another girl. You could possibly go your seperate ways, then your paths may cross several years down the line, then you know it is meant to be. Just step away, clear you head. Then look at it from a 3rd party perspective. Your life will not be over if this one relationship does not work out, and if it is meant to be it will be.

9. dfekt

dfekt New Member

give it up romeo

10. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I think if you just stop bloody lying you'll be fine. Though if I was in her position and my SO had lied to me that many times there's no way I'd take them back.

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: You are apart for a reason. If you couldnt stick out out then, you cant in the future. Move on with life man...

12. tqpolo

I really need help please.

13. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

I've got a good place to start: DON'T LIE TO YOUR GIRL! It's only going to get you in trouble. If you really cared about her you wouldn't have lied to her. If there is something you were doing that you don't want to tell her, then you should ask yourself whether or not you should be doing it...

14. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

exactly!

imo... there's no way getting her back, and to be honest, i'm glad she's sticking her ground. you screwed up, and big time. you lost a great girl all because of your mistakes :sad2:.

lying won't get you anywhere. in fact, you cause yourself more problems than anything. trust is the number 1 component to a relationship, and if you don't have that, you don't really have anything. your ex is probably thinking back all those years and is wondering how many times you made her look like a fool. :(

to be honest with you, i would just move on. you had your freebie chance, and we know how that turned out. take this as a lesson learned and make sure you apply it to all future relationships... as well as friendships!

15. tqpolo

Right now I'm so scare. I know I lied many times but in all those years I've been a great bf. I've never talked to another girl, I've been extremely faithful. I would give up anything in the world to be with her again. This had woke me up that nothing else but her is worth it. I really need help, don't tell me to give up because I can't do that. I can't let the girl I want to marry walk out of my life.

16. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

If you wanted to marry her, why did you lie and go "to the club"? Did you now know you wanted to marry her then? Did her ditching you make you realize that you wanted to marry her? I'd say let her go, you messed up badly.

17. adamc637

adamc637 Carry my hay, bitch.

Lying is only a preface for what is in store for the future, so you better shape up. Honesty and time is probably the two most important elements, but I can't really help you past that.

18. Takumi

Takumi New Member

Dude, give it up, its over. She already got back with you for two weeks and you fucked that up too? Just move on.

19. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd:

/end thread

20. martini

martini Orgasm Donor

stop fucking lying.

21. tqpolo

I already realized my problem. Believe me when I say this event had turned my life around. I feel very different than before. All I need now is a final chance to prove that I can be a better person. I really need help to get that final chance.

22. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

we're all telling you that you don't deserve that final chance. in fact, i believe you screwed up your final chance when the two of you got back together, and you kept your old ways.

you need to realize that you don't hold the cards anymore (and probably never will with this particular girl again.)

sorry... :sad2:

23. RickyP

RickyP New Member

anyone that lies to there gf like that over and over doesn't deserve to have her back. sorry man, in future relationships don't lie, it makes things a hell of alot easier.

24. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Let me get this straight... you bumped a thread from 2 years ago?

25. Abomb

Abomb New Member

yeah wtf mate?