Best way to get a girl thats playing hard to get?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by WeRdToYoMoThA, Jun 18, 2006.

1. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

Chase after her or ignore her?

2. MR-BAD

MR-BAD Lurkey

just ignore her, sooner or later she will get tired of playn hard to get

3. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Notice her often, and chase her occasionally. All women like that kind of attention, but only the ones who are actually interested in you will eventually get sick of playing hard to get and pin you to the wall. No point in humoring the attention whores for longer than it takes to find out that's what they are.

4. StrongGP

StrongGP Guest

You have to play her game right back at her. Still talk to her and hang out with her so she can see who you are, but dont take a vested interest in her. If she can see your confident and not worried about her...she will start to play back ;)

5. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Dont give her what she wants.

6. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Has to be a mix, find interest, then ignore, etc etc, roller coaster

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

How about some details, you're not giving us any idea what is going on.

If you call her and ask her out and she always gives you an excuse, she is not interested and most definately NOT playing hard to get. She wants you to leave her along and you need to get a clue.

If you date her twice a week but won't do anything more than kiss then you need to only date her on M-Th nights, and tell her you have plans on the weekend (insinuate another woman, but do NOT mention it explicitly!)

There are lots of situations, but without details no one can advise you.

8. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

Ignore her...

I chased this neighbor of mine for a week or so... she would kiss and fondle but never go all the way... then come up with some excuse..

so i left her go.. and ignored her for a couple months...

called her again, and she flaked on me again.....

repeat this cycle a few times... ... almost a year has passed.

at this point i didnt give a shit, i just asked her because it ws convenient for me seeing her or whatever... i dont really need her....

finally just asked her if we were going to fuck or what....

bam... hotel, wine, sex....

(see thread i wrote a littel while ago about it)

ignore the slut... she knows your interested, now ignore her and make her wonder why you quit calling...

9. WeRdToYoMoThA

girl i was dating in college before the summer started... we were dating a few weeks, (we slept together, read: slept, not had sex, the last night we were together in school), kissed, made out, had oral sex, but no sex. then the summer hit and we parted ways (her to WA, me to CO)... at first we talked fairly often, once or twice a day. then we talked less frequently (once or twice every 2 days)... i called her out on it, she told me she didnt know what she wants exactly, and said that she doesnt know if she still feels the same way about me as she did earlier.

a few days later, the calling picked up again, that lasted a few days and now its back to infrequent calling.

:dunno: i think lately she has been playing hard to get, ill say "call me tomorrow." to which she will respond "or you can call me" "ill call you when i want, not when you tell me to", things like that.

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Ah, okay, so you're long distance now? That's always tough.

Calling her out on it wasn't exactly a swift thing to do, in my opinion. And she gave you an excuse, which probably meant "Hey, we're apart, go get a GF." Don't talk about the relationship, that's boring. Keep things light and fun, flirt with her, call her on stuff but do it in a FUNNY/NICE way. Joke and tease with her.

But, in *my* opinion, phone = friendzoned. Stay off the phone if you can.

When she says that, joke with her and say "Nah, my parole officer said you have to call this time." Also, don't tell her when you are going to call - just say "Yeah, I'll call you." Then don't call for a few days. Make her wonder what's up. Just say you've been doing your thing, hanging with friends, etc., and then bust on her for being insecure. Never apologize, just play and tease and make her laugh.

For example, I just told my SO that I ordered a fog machine for our living room so we can party more often. (An obvious joke.) I bet she takes it seriously. I'll bust on her for that. :mamoru:

11. WeRdToYoMoThA

eh.. i know the phone is a bad idea... but its pretty much the only way i can talk to her at this point. i have been calling her less often, but i dont think she wonders whats up when i dont call her for a few days :dunno:

she doesnt seem the type to be playing mind games (hasnt ever before in the past) which makes me wonder whats going on this time.

ill call her tonight from the airport for a few minutes (i am going to boston for a few days, dont have a chance to talk to her at all when i am there) and we'll see how that goes :dunno:

12. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

That sounds like the perfect opportunity NOT to call her for a decent amount of time and see what happens. Don't call her from the airport, go ahead and go to Boston, and don't call her from there since you can't, and then don't call her once you get home for good measure.

protip: When you back off completely, they will either chase you or forget you exist. The meaning of each of these outcomes should be obvious.

13. WeRdToYoMoThA

id rather she not forget who i exist :hs:
    what do i do if she calls me?

14. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

If she forgets you exist, you never had a chance to begin with. It means she was uninterested when you disappeared.

Should she call you, keep it brief. You are a busy guy and aren't just going to drop everything the second she taps on your shoulder. The idea is to not be so available, to not go begging after her because if you do she will retreat.

15. WeRdToYoMoThA

eh... i dont go begging after her

the thing is, she WAS interested. like no other. she told me she had a great time while we were still together in school, literally she told me she had some of the best nights of her life (one of them she said was the best night of her life)... and then the summer.

i hate bad timing. so incredibly much.

16. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

ignore her and find someone else. she'll either come around or she wont.