best way not to get attached

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by zooenthusiast, Apr 24, 2007.

1. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

alright so there are 3 weeks of school left and i met a guy. first off i do not want a relationship right now regarless so the fact that he lives in a different state and school ends in 3 weeks is convenient. but... i do like him and i'm afraid i'm going to start liking him more and more. we've hung out a lot and messed around a couple times. i'm not exactly sure how he feels about me, i know he's interested but to what degree i'm not sure. anyways, basically i don't want to get too attached, but at the same time i want to be able to leave enough left over so maybe we can pick back up next semester. so any suggestions on ways to not let myself feel too strongly or any kind of mind set i should put myself in?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You just need to space yourself from him, simple as that. He's leaving soon and the best way to forget about someone/move on is to not see them, not talk to them, etc.

3. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

yea we already told eachother we wouldn't have sex for the very reason of attachment and we're not in a relationship etc. hm, well i'll try my best not to get too attached. keep it light and fun.