Best sprint pcs phone out right now?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by JesterFX, Mar 9, 2006.

1. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

I have a treo 650 and kind of annoyed by it. Maybe it's just because I don't really use most of the features but I kind of lost my love for it lol. 99% of the time I only use it to:

1. obviously as a phone
    2. check yahoo email
    3. surf websites

The rest of the features are rarely used and it seems a waste to carrey a 'big' phone for that right now.

Any other good sprint phones that have those (surf websites and such), able to use power vision and more pocket size?

Any treo users have any "killer app" suggestions to help me see what all I am missing?

2. Madness

Madness Do not let Dr. Mario touch your genitals. He is no

For pocket sized with those features check out the Samsung A900 (hopefully they've equipped it with bug free firmware by now), awesome display and "razr" thin, but the buttons are a pain in the ass. If you can handle something "thicker" then I highly suggest the Samsung A920 (I :love: my own), same features but comes with a 16mb memory card.

3. unwed_transient

unwed_transient Internationally Known and Locally Detested

sanyo mm-9000

4. The R-ruh

The R-ruh OhMyWhat?!?!

Exactly as stated above...

Samsung A900 - Which I have and I've been completely satisfied with it. Good choice for the great size and ability to do everything you stated above including browse full HTML web via Opera mini browser. Some people have had bad experiences but my only complaint is you cant add new words to the T9 dictionary, and the battery life isn't the greatest.

Samsung A920 - Pretty much the same phone but includes memory card slot, better speakers and all in a larger package.

Sanyo MM-9000 - larger than both phones but very solid and Sanyo's current high end phone. Includes expandable memory card slot and all the other goodies minus Bluetooth.

Any of these three will be a good choice. For me it was a toss up between the Sammy A900 and the Sanyo MM-9000. Went with the A900 (Blade) and I've been totally pleased.

5. turbodude

turbodude Just a photographer OT Supporter

i have the 920 and love it i have a gig card

6. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

Thanks guys. I wanted something smaller so the main choices ended up being the a900 and a920. I ended up just getting the a900 because it is the perfect size and just sexy. I wouldn't mind the extras that they 920 has (card slot, bit better battery...) but not near as sexy as the a900 heh.

Thanks again :).

Now I just need to sell my treo 650 lol.