Best price on multiple domain names?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Dan_2gngCrew, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Dan_2gngCrew

Dan_2gngCrew Guest

Does anyone know of a company that offers a hefty discount if you are wanting to register, say, 6-8 domain names at once? I have googled it and found some interesting stuff. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything offa the top of their heads? Or maybe someone here runs a company that does just what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance!!
    Dan
    2gngTV: talent, producer

oO www.2gng.info Oo

2. www.techdo.com

www.techdo.com New Member

$8.95 for a .com (www.godaddy.com) with some free services (example free redirect)

3. Dan_2gngCrew

Dan_2gngCrew Guest

Well what I want to do is register a domain, but also register all forms of the name at once: .com .net .org .info .us .biz and so forth.......I was wondering if anyone offers like a package price.

Thanks,
    Dan
    2gngTV: talent, producer

oO www.2gng.info Oo

4. dk01

dk01 Awwwwww..... OT Supporter

I used NetworkSolutions to register my domain name:
    http://www.networksolutions.com

I have since switched to my host now but they worked well for quite some time.

-dk

5. scorpio

scorpio Permanent Resident

www.domainsite.com u can get a domain for 6.95$ if u dont need addon services and r comfortable with just host settings..

enom.com Is the best if you are in for domain reselling, They have best security and domain management. The price is 8.95$ , unless u r a ETP which cost 6500$ deposit.

namecheap.com cost 8.95$ .

If you are a developer and dont have to push the names to different account go for a cnobin.com account , If you register 1 name u get 7.9$ price. If u upload 300$ U can register names at 6.95$ cost and if u register a wrong name u have a option to delete the name in 72 hours of registration for reg fee - 1$.