best place to meet girls?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by metalfan111, Jul 31, 2006.

1. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

where do u think is the best place to meet girls? and do you think its better to approach girls in a group or when they are by themselves, and how do you usually start a convo? i'm just tryin to see what you all do so i can get better at this shit.

2. Trisomy21

Trisomy21 New Member

I don't know your age, but school/college is a great place. It's better if you can get them alone as other girls tend to be jealous or just get in the way. To start a conversation you gotta pick something to talk about. Pick out something she's wearing or doing maybe that stands out that you could start one with. Make a plan before you go up to her otherwise you'll get dead air and strike out.

3. fucter

fucter crappy speller

vy themselves if you can. i have a 2 girl rule - if there are 2 girls at a bar or at the table, then it is okay for me or me and a freind to approach them. if its a group of 3 or more, then i wont go over there.
    I also met a lot of girls at bars when they are waiting in line for the bathroom or just coming out, usually they are bythe,selves too at this moment.

I guess if you don't drink, and depending on your age you can meet girls at malls, concerts, libraries, bookstores, supermarkets, partys, or when you are just chillin with your freinds.

The best girls I met have been through a freind or a freind of a freind, or at the bar.

4. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

I'm almost 17. I would try school, but I'm pretty well known and I want to meet a girl that I don't know and she doesn't know me so I can get a fresh start. So I was thinking the Mall or something. If I saw a girl by herself looking at something, I'll try to think of something to say and go up to her and hope it works out!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2006
  5. hayguyz

hayguyz New Member

AA meetings

6. Bedroomeyes202

Bedroomeyes202 New Member

anywhere that involves you doing something YOU like- chances are if they are there, you will already have something to talk about- and have in common. Depending on whos there first- you could welcome her? school is another good place, but for those who aren't in school- clubs (for hobbies, not night club) and places you like to be are the best way to go

7. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

yeah thats why i cant fucking wait for college! i spent a weekend at college with my bro a couple years ago and it was great!

8. who?

who? Guest

are you looking for long term relationship or just to fuck around?
    i found that online is the best if you're wanting to fuck around. Works for me at least.
    For serious relationships, stick to your school.

9. Jinsoba

Jinsoba Left nut crew, holla.

i think it was said on OT before, not 100% sure, but if you're at a bar/club, just try to hang out with your friends and have fun. girls will be more interested in guys who are having a good time than guys who are on the hunt. if you see someone, try to make eye contact while chillin with your friends.

10. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Man you'll meet soooooo many women in college it's frickin' amazing.

11. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

But I want someone new to take to homecoming and Prom and I don't really want to take anyone from my school. My school is small and I want someone new, that is why I'm asking for the best places to meet girls.

12. CelticElite

CelticElite New Member

bro just be yourself, and keep doing what your doing, going where your going, and things will come to you.

13. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

I am not getting anywhere with what I'm doing now. That is why I was asking for advice. But I got a lot of great advice so far, thanks!

14. californication

californication New Member

yeah, take the advice for what you can.
    but honestly, ive had better luck just "being myself" and having fun with life, without feeling the need to meet any girls. when im like that it seems that I meet alot more of them, and am able to talk to them more comfortably/hit it off better.
    if youre going out with the mindset of meeting someone, its alot harder. or at least it seems like it is, because you worry about a ton of things instead of just being chill.

15. RoninJinn

RoninJinn Oh it's just *****girl...

Man, I had the EXACT same problem in high school. My school was a bunch of preppy douche bag's and stuck up bitches, They didn't want anything to do with me, and I sure as fuck didn't want anything to do with them.

I've got tons of advice for someone like you.

One. Try through friends, see if you got a friend who goes to another school and has friends. A friend is always the best way to get to meet a girl. They introduce you, and you can talk, chat, and get to know each other. The girl thinks you're being nice and just being a friend, when really, you're getting to know her, and allowing her to get to know you. My best relationships have been females who were friends with my friends (They were friends w/ my female friends, and my female friends all knew I was a good guy, and attractive, so they would all put in good words for me.) Parties are a great opportunity! Not so you can just get laid (although that works also) , but so you can just be yourself, and most people at parties w/ their friends are themselves also, so you don't have to worry about fake bitches.

Second, would have to be approach girls who are single or with a single friend. This rule can be broken though, if say you are with 2-3 of your guy friends, and they are 3-4 females. You guys can all go over and just introduce yourselves, this is extremely easy, as you have your friends support, and also there to run interferrance for the females friends who are would otherwise no doubt try and either talk to you themselves (if you are one of those guys that girls just want at first site) or try and keep their friend from talking to you, not allowing you to get to know each other ( if you aren't one of those guys )

Third, be yourself no matter what. I made the mistake of trying to front when I first met this girl. She ended up really liking me, and I ended up almost having a damn heart attack at the age of 16 because everything I had told her and the way's I acted around her were fake.

16. edwin23

edwin23 New Member

in college/uni i usually jsut meet chicks at parties and take it from there

17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

The best place to meet girls is wherever the girls you are interested in are.

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

They are just dances. And seriously overrated at that. Don't worry about having a new girl to go to them with. Hell, don't even worry about going to the dances.

Sounds like you want a gf by the date of these dances...if you try to put an artificial time frame on these things, I doubt it will work.

And besides...does anyone here outside of high school still really vare about their prom or homecoming?

19. thrillhouse

thrillhouse New Member

best place to meet women is........(drumroll please) AT WORK. You hang out with them all the time, if you have nothing to talk about when you first meet her you can always talk about work (once you get to know her I would try to stop talking about work because that shit gets irritating). Once you become work buddies it is an easy step to becoming hang out/fuck buddies.

i would say that having a very serious relationship with someone you work with is a bad idea, mostly because if you are not happy with something at work, she will think you are upset with her, and vice versa--it just creates fights where there would be no fights.

but as far as just a friend or a non-serious romantic relationship, work is hands down the best place for wimmenz

20. thrillhouse

thrillhouse New Member

and the best tip that I have on starting a conversation with a random girl (without any introductions from a friend) is just to be friendly and act naturally. if you are worried about being awkward, then you will be awkward. if you think its wierd to walk up to a stranger and introduce yourself, then it will be weird. But if you just say "Hey, I'm chris, i hope you're as intriguing as you look" and let the conversation roll from there, it will go smoothly. it always goes smoothly as long as you just know that it will go smoothly. confidence is all that matters. when you feel awkward then you will be awkward because of a noticeable lack of confidence.

a lot of these "players" on this site will tell you to use 'negs' or whatever and be cocky/rude have got it all twisted. You dont need to act like a big man. you dont need to be cocky, you just need to know who you are and be confident.

and if none of that works then fuck bitches they will only break your fucking heart in the long run...haha

21. moonie

moonie u want a FRANKYUM?

i say school.. if ur still in school

22. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

I dunno man, you can try a different high school??

I'm not a party or club guy so I just got the numbers from girls at school. I usually approach them when they are studying or in the computer lab or something. Something catches my eye about them, maybe what they wear and I start talking about that... Goes pretty easy if you can talk and throw in a joke there....