Best place to buy a DEH-P840MP

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by m3s3lf, Apr 13, 2002.

1. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

I've tried search engines, but I don't get shit for the model number :confused:

2. Surgie

Surgie Mein Führer, I can walk!

They dont have an 8 series anymore (to my knowledge), try 7400mp, I'd search on ebay for one myself. Usually can find head units for good prices on there, I got my premier p740 for like 250$ shipped (think it's ~420$ retail)

edit: nevermind, they do make the 8400mp, here's an ebay query I did and it had plenty of em on there..

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...=1&st=2&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&BasicSearch=

3. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

Thanks. I'd rather buy it from a more reputable company (one with an address), but if I can't find anyone, I planned to get one off eBay.

4. SpeedFreak55

SpeedFreak55 Guest

www.mmxpress.com is selling the Premier version.

Just email them, they are actually selling the Premier version.

5. GoGophers

GoGophers New Member

6. tekknikal

tekknikal Nothing's ever been better than that

I ordered a P9300 from etronics this week. Everything went smooth and they kept in touch with my by email. They shipped in like 2 days, and sent a tracking number by email right when it did ship. So far so good. When I get it, Ill let you all know what I think.

As for where to get the 840mp, look at pricegrabber.com. Just type in "840MP"..also look around at www.caraudioforums.com and www.sounddomain.com's forums, to see where they're ordering their stuff from (do a search there, again for '840mp')
    Good luck.