Best over-the-counter products for quick "detail?"

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Ryuhei, May 27, 2005.

1. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

Hello all. I will have a few hours to wash my car tomorrow and I don't have any of my good stuff out of storage yet. Any advice on what I can buy from Pep Boys to make the car look good quick? I will need to wash, juice the tires, QD, and clean up the interior. I already have Stoner's for the glass. THANKS!

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

If they have Long Haul's Truck Gloss, get that. Otherwise Wax Shop's Slick Stuff or Meguiars #34 Final Inspection are both excellent.

3. NorthPac

NorthPac New Member

Car wash soap, wash mitt, MF drying towel to dry your car after wash, Clay bar, Cleaner carnauba wax, Beautiful girl in bikini laying on your hood holding your favorite cold beer , that would make your car look good if nothing else works. (warning: girl wight limit should apply on hood, 44 double D's might leave breast marks)

4. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

Since I didn't have Internet access over the weekend and there were no responses before I left work I just got some real basic stuff. I bought NXT wash, NXT quick detailer spray (whatever it's called), a lambswool wash mit, and I already had my waffle weave drying towel. I just did a wash and QD, no waxing or anything. Thanks for the recommendations.