FRK Best Nght Ever

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Hahawhat?, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Hahawhat?

Hahawhat? New Member

Pretty much the best night ever happened last night. I am not the best story teller but I will try and give the details to the best of my knowledge.

Sorry it made the thread in advance on accident, story will follow

2. Hahawhat?

Hahawhat? New Member

It started out like a normal usual Friday night get together with some close friends and the girlfriend. There was the girlfriend, our friend we will call her K, me, and another couple and two guy friends over. Just a small thing no biggie. We started playing the normal drinking games like Kings Cup, Fuck the dealer, asshole, drunk driver etc. We are all around 20-22 and don't go to bars much so we play drinking games.

Anyways, so after everyone has had a few drinks we all go outside because one of the guys mentioned the lightning we were having so we went out back to go see it. That was a let-down because there was nothing, the girls thought it was boring so the decided to spice things up for the night and turned the lights off and went skinny dipping while the guys sat drinking some beer and admiring the spectacle(sp?). Afterwards they dried off and my girlfriend wispers to me that she is horny and is trying to get a 3-some with our friend K.

This whole thing started a while ago when the girlfriend asked me my fantasy and i told her to try two girls and so she thought she would try it out for me. I know I have the best gf. Anyways so K says she digs the idea and is horny but doesn't want to mess anything up between all of our friendships. No biggie I thought, we have been in this situation before with her so I just thought she would flake out again. Now we all go back in the house and people start to leave, this is were everything gets all exciting. K grabs me and pushes me into the bedroom and I'm all WTF? where is my gf at? She lauighs and says take your shirt off, just then the gf walks in and instantly starts to strip. Now I have two naked girls in my bed and they both told me to get naked and join them, okay why not so I undressed.

The gf makes the first move towards me and she starts to make out with me, K feeling left out grabs the gf's boobs getting her attention to start kissing. I figure cool I'd try and turn both of them on at the same time, not the easiest thing and probably would've been better if I would've went to turn on one then the other. So I have one of the gf's boobs in the had giving it a nice message while sucking on K's boobs. After maybe 1-2m minutes they both were ready for some action because they both tried to make out with me at the same time.

It didn't work so one started to give me a blowjob while the other would make out for about a minute then they would switch while touching each other. After about 5 minutes I was ready to go and the gf got on top. This shocked me because we have been dating for 5.5 years and she has only been on top maybe 10 times. So I'm in a sex daze thinking this can't be real, sure enough she starts to ride my cock while k is touching both of our body parts to keep our senses going crazy. Mind you we were all pretty tipsy so everything was feeling great.

After a few minutes the gf starts to orgasm and bites down on my neck sending pain/pleasure down my whole body and she lets out some screams. Not wanting to be dissappoint any party I tell her it is K's turn and I soon get her into doggy with her and tell her to bang my gf while they make out and what not. The gf doesn't like oral or she would've done that. Anyways I start with a nice normal pace nothing too hard or soft and I rarely go all the way in at the start so I can tease them. After a few minutes K really starts geting into it so I start thrusting harder and harder while pretty much going balls deep. It was feeling so great and for some reason I was feeling agressive so I slapped her ass nice and hard then proceeded to gave a hand full of hair and give it a nice nudge to show her who was boss.

By now K is going crazy and I can tell she is damn near climax so I creep up to her ear and with a nice firm voice I told her "Now cum for daddy". Just as I finish the sentence she really went nuts and started shaking uncontrollably. This lasted for a good 5 minutes and by now I was starting to get tired from ramming her so hard her vagina was bruising. I asked her if she was going to cum and she said she has been for the last 5 minutes and almost passed out from not being able to calm down from it and breath mixed with the orgasm.

When we went to switch positions so I could go back to the gf she grabed my face and gave me the sexiest look ever and proceeded to lightly kiss me and touch me all over. The gf got in her favorite position. Best way to describe it is to say she lays on her side usually right and I lift one leg up and go between her legs almost like if two girls (scissored SP?). Anyways back to the story, so K is now feeling the gf all over and I'm going to town. The gf gets so load we had to cover her face with a pillow (windows were open and it was 3 in the morning). I'm pretty sure you could've heard her from 3-4 blocks.

After she finishes up they both want me to go so the both start giving me a blowjob again. This time one was sucking the dick and the other was licking my balls and touching my body everywhere. It felt so good, K kept giving me little pleassure/pain bites everywhere. After 10-15 minutes they both got tired so I decided to lend them both a hand. They both got on the floor on thier knees and started sit there. I said stick out your tongues ladies I'm going to give you a treat, thats when they said "cum for us baby" yeah not even 10 secinds later both their faces were covered in my special goodness. It had been a good 3-5 days since last time so it had some build up, not to mention this whole thing lasted about an hour and a half.

After we clean up I start to really feel the alcohol and get the spins so I pass out almost instantly when I hit the bed. Fast-forward to this morning, everyone had a smile on their face and come to find out K sends a text to her ex saying that she just had the best sex of her life (they broke up because she went to Louisiana for school but came back because of her parents both times). He asked why and she said she had 3-some. Needless to say with that response I will now proceed to have the best day of my life. Hope you enjoyed and if anything is miss-spelled or what have you I'm sorry and will try and fix it.

3. crnkwlk

crnkwlk New Member

Nice dude, I didn't read the whole thing but I skimmed it. Sounds like it was a pretty badass night if the two chicks were hot.

4. Hahawhat?

Hahawhat? New Member

Depends on who's opinion, the gf is skinny and has a-b boobs while K is bigger not fat or anything and has d boobs. K does have some extra package but I don't think it is bad. It think the gf is a sold 8.5-9 and k is probably 8-8.5

5. razi

razi New Member

sounds like a great time, and that there will be more of these evenings on the way! congrats!

6. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

7. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I want to see a thread like this where the first part has all these hot details of everything everyone was doing and then when it gets to the end its like:

"Overall it would have been fun but the one chick had a fat roll and needed a nose job. She was truly average at best. Totally not a badass night because of it. I'll stay home and play xbox next time."

:rofl: Internet standards

8. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

:rofl: Soybomb

Sounds like a great night!

9. Hahawhat?

Hahawhat? New Member

the gf is 5'4 and 120 while K is 5'6 maybe 145. Just a little extra but fine and i have absolutely no compliants. Still drunk amd smiling :bigthumb:.

10. crnkwlk

crnkwlk New Member

Sorry some of us have standards so if the girls weren't attractive it wouldn't be a good night. :ugh:

11. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

everyones standards are different ... especially in this forum.

not all of us find it attractive when a woman disappears if she turns sideways.

nothing wrong with a woman with curves ... come to think of it, everything is right with a woman with curves :bigthumb::bigthumb:

12. niSssEanR

niSssEanR OT Supporter

Man.. sounds great.. I can only dream for now!

13. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Nice work there bro.

14. Hahawhat?

Hahawhat? New Member

The bad news is the gf told me the next morning that it was just a one night thing and will never happen again, at least I had one night of glory

15. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Damn why does shit like that always happen? Oh well at least you enjoyed it.

16. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Never say never man. Just don't bring it up to her. If she enjoyed it, it could happen again... you just have to let her drive it.

17. Hood Moses

Hood Moses I part the Black Seas...

Thanks, now I have a boner at work.

18. Hahawhat?

Hahawhat? New Member

She said she had fun but there was a few times I could see her not enjoying her self so I did myt best to fix the situation. Most of the time it was while K and I were going at it and the gf would just sit there, I tried to get them to kiss or I'd kiss and play with the gf. I think that was her only problem with it was seeing me with another woman but she knows I would never leave her (which was why she didn't want a 3-some long ago but she did that night for some reason). I was tipsy that night so I'm sure I left out some details but I did my best to remember everything.

19. Vysion

Vysion New Member

:rofl: what do you expect when surfing FS at work...