Best method for asking this woman out?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ford4Life, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

I haven't come up with anything because it's an odd situation. The woman in question is a store manager at a grocery store, I shop there each week or so and usually see her. She is around 23-25 I'd guess. Very cute, the problem is I haven't had the oppertunity to talk to her. The reason is she isn't working in a specific area, each time I see her she's usually popped up in a different place, is or just walking around doing stuff. That makes it harder. I do know her name though, it's posted on the wall with a picture of her. :hs:

How much of a creep factor would it be if the next time I saw her I just walked up and introduced myself and asked if she'd like to go out sometime? I like the direct approach, but like I said she's hard to nail down to one particular area or time. Plus the fact I'm a stranger, she might run for the hills. :rofl:

Advice vag crew?

2. Dargone

Dargone Noob

Just go up to her and say-"Hey, I shop here a lot and I've noticed you a few times. I think you are unbelievably cute and I was wondering if you were single?"

When I was single and hit on strangers this is the approach that I used. It worked many times. Simple and to the point. The worst thing that will happen is that she says she has a boyfriend and you say, well he's a lucky guy and go on with your day.

Good luck! :bigthumb:

3. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Hmm, I guess I could try that. Asking out a total stranger, without even knowing the basics is tricky, so many ways you can get the :ugh: look.

4. Dargone

Dargone Noob

Nah, I'm telling you it has worked for me many, many times. I'm 35 and have dated a few women in my day and asked out a few this way. She could be the love of your life and you will never know unless you try?

5. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

It probably only works if you are good looking, Because she knows almost nothing about you! if you are good looking go for it!

6. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

I'm not that good looking, average I guess. :hs:

Guess I'm fucked then, and not the good kind.

7. Deborah

pics? average is still good.

that would be how I would react, a good looking guy can ask me out anywhere, a bad looking one just after I know him for a while.

8. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

+1

I stumbled onto this by accident when i was busted staring at a girl... 3 times. Her hair was super red and i couldn't look away, it was like Scarlett's from GI joes in the lighting.

So i just walked up to her and introduced myself, a few questions later, asked if she was "seeing anyone". When she responded that she was single, i asked her out, and got her number. I'm not usually a very brave or outgoing guy, but I see now that i've been shy for no real reason, and not to my benefit.

The direct approach takes balls, but it's the only real option available for hitting on strangers. If I were the OP, i'd open a conversation with "oh hey, i see you a lot here, i'm [insert name],"

how are you, nice to meet you, are you seeing anyone by any chance? etc.

9. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

I don't have any pics. I'll probably just ask the next time I see her, nothing to lose, probably has a boyfriend anyway. :sad2:

10. Deborah

cut the "unbelievably" part off that sentence because that would make your compliment unbelievable.:rofl:

11. Deborah

exactly, nothing to lose. Good Luck:bigthumb:

12. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Yeah, nothing to lose. I just didn't want to give off the creep vibe since I'm a stranger asking her out totally out of the blue. I do remember the first time I saw her and went...:eek3:

For all I know she might be a total bitch. :rofl:

13. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

Just do it.

14. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Fixed...............for what I was hoping you'd say instead. :naughty:

15. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

:mamoru: :kiss:

16. Dargone

Dargone Noob

Ha! Actually if I am hitting on a complete stranger I usually find her very attractive. I might say something like "I had to ask if you are single because you are so beautiful!" I have never once had a woman respond in any other way but with a sincere thanks, even if they were "unavailable". Of course, it is all in the delivery/sincerity. If I am asking out a stranger then I am sincere obviously :)

17. Dargone

Dargone Noob

Well, yeah, obviously an initial attraction will help. However, she may think it is cute/ballsy that you asked her out and that may help you. Bottom line-you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Keep us updated :x:

18. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Stopped at the store today, I didn't see her. :(

This shit might be more effort than it's worth.

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Don't go there specifically to see her. It will give off weird vibes.

Wait until you're naturally there and you randomly see her again. Then ask. Spontaneous vibes. Win.

20. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

I didn't go there to see her, I had to pick up a couple cases of water and some supplies for a farm shooting trip I'm going on this weekend with the guys.

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

you're doing it right, then.

22. Sh4dow5

Sh4dow5 New Member

Hey goodluck man!

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

wow, you're super cute. I just had to say hi.

Then judge her reaction to see if she's a bitch or receptive. If she's receptive, or like "tee hee hee *blush*" then go for the number.

If she's like "DONT TALK TO ME ASSHOLE!" then give her the :ugh: look and walk away.

24. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

I don't think I'll get the fuck off look, at worst she'll say she has a boyfriend, even if it's a lie.

A buddy of mine said ask her if she wants to help with my meat department, I've got sausage on sale. He's smooth....:rofl:

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

what'd she say?