Best material to read/learn on conversations with woman,flirting etc?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Nov 19, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I downloaded doubleyourdating and that was some pretty good information,but i need more stuff on learning about conversations etc. I have girls flirt with me on a pretty regular basis, but im just horrible at responses. It seems i cant hold a good convo, i find myself boring/ uninteresting etc. I need to improve on these skills in order to help with my life and my dating life which is nothing. Suggestions?

2. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

I don't know of any, but it's not all reading. It's about 20% knowledge and about 80% experience.

The only way to get better is get out there.

3. kag

kag Jedi Master

It's not something that you can/should study man. A lady wants to know YOU, what good will it be if you're not being yourself???

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

This is false.

Perhaps it is not something that YOU can or should study, man. However, it has been studied and it has been field-tested and it has been learned with good results. Let's be optimistic.

5. JohnJohnJohnson

I recommend browsing the mASF archives until you find something that clicks for you.

6. JohnJohnJohnson

I would lightly disagree with what Viper said about canned material. Here are my thoughts on canned material.

Don't look at the words themselves...

Look at the things demonstrated by saying those words. The words may even be exaggerations, simply so that they DO express the right things despite being text-only.

The lines you read may even be exaggerated, in other words, in order to compensate for lack of tonality, body language, and other things that you can't get from text.

You could say the exact opposite WORDS if the ultimate thing you expressed ... is the thing understood from the text.

(So far I haven't disagreed)

As the most basic of places to start, just saying the words, verbatim, might suffice. That's what I think about canned material.

7. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Difficult topic, and I definitely feel with JJJ and Viper the "oh jesus where would I start if I did this all over again".

The fact of the matter is it's a long road ahead. And no matter where you start isn't the biggest issue as much as you have the discipline to see it through.

I was a big Mystery Method advocate 9 months ago but now I see him as a snake and view his indirect, canned material nature to be disingenuous.

However, any student of "seduction" (I hate that word) should really know the Mystery Method -- even if for just the framework.

So where to START?

Read the Mystery Method book (Venusian Arts Handbook) and/or Magic Bullets. I wouldn't use most of the routines, though. They're watered down. Just get the structure/framework of interaction down.

After that do 500 approaches. No less!

Work on your image, body language, tonality, etc.

Believe me when I say you'll learn more doing 10 approaches than you would reading 10 hours of material.

It's tough work to get decent at this game.

Read headline news, get a couple new hobbies, take a couple cool risks, and you'll have some good stuff to talk about.

Make your life more interesting and people will find you more interesting.

8. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

Ross Jeffries: How to get the women you desire in bed.

and not sure of author but: The assholes guide to handling chicks.

Both books rock. Great reads and some of it is very useful....

9. Yuppy

Basically confidence gets the girl. You fail on all attempts you dont make.

Thats really all you need to know though. Just play it by ear and dont talk about how you are a loser(or about an ex), remember you ARE cool.

10. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Everyone is going to tell you to 'be' confident.

In my opinion you earn it. You prove to yourself that you have BECOME confident.

You don't just wake up and decide you are going to be confident today.

Experience breeds confidence. Go approach.

11. Yuppy

i agree with blackice completely.

you gotta practice talking to girls (even ugly girls).

usually its easy to talk to ugly girls b/c its less intimidating. So its good practice for hot chicks. You dont have to bang every girl you talk to, but sometimes its good practice to lead other girls on.

12. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

Why do you talk about stuff that you have literally absolutely no authority to talk about?

13. Yuppy

i still rec Ross Jeffries: How to get the women you desire into bed. He came before Mystery and is much better at it than he is.

The assholes guide to handling chicks just helps you build confidence.

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I have a book called "Conversational Jujitsu" but I haven't read it yet so I don't know if it's any good or not. It has a cool name, tho :bigthumb:

15. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

He came before but isn't better. I don't know of many people that would put Ross even in the top 10 or 15. He's not a "PUA", he's an NLP seduction teacher. The community is really leaning towards the new regime at Mystery Method (Captain Jack, Sinn, et. al.) and the RSD guys.

Not many people are into Speed Seduction anymore because Ross is pretty much a nutjob.

Read that on the airplane ride to Puerto Rico and enjoyed it. Juggler has some really fun interactions.

16. Yuppy

but speed seduction works. Mystery is cheesy as hell. Yes he is a nutjob, but most of the nlp stuff isnt til the end of his book.

Assholes guide to handling chicks is also a good read. . . . it reminds you that they want you, you dont NEED them

17. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

please refer to my above post to Viper. lol seriously, Ross Jeffries? wtf?

18. Yuppy

ok. i ask you why you continue to troll on stuff that you know absolutely nothing about.

19. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Juggler Method.

It's simple, direct, universal, and genuine. And you don't have to memorize shit and then try to pull it off as your original material.

Also, the most important part of being interesting, which is... being interesting. Have things you are passionate and knowledgeable about, be doing things with your life. Instead of typing on a message board get out and-- oh.

20. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

How To Win Friends and Influence People is a good one too, although Juggler Method is basically that run through a "how this applies to chicks" filter.

21. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

What in particular are you interested in?

22. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

His tens of thousands of pages of posts, The Jeffy Show seminar, Foundations seminar, Transformations seminar, assorted audio seminars, interviews, and the upcoming Blueprint

For the most part they're all golden.

Despite what people think about RSD from reading The Game they're a top top notch company.

However, I've heard the bootcamps can go either way depending upon the instructor.

23. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

youll want to ask about them, figure them out and such, see what kind of person they are, they love it because it tells them that you are actively searching for a mate

24. Yuppy

i still think ross jeffries, how to get the women you desire into bed and the assholes guide to handling chicks are the best books out there

because they emphasize that you are more important than she is, thats what you have to remember

25. JohnJohnJohnson

in a sense, for me, I think this might be a better definition for "the opposite of love," than "hatred". :wiggle:

in another sense I understand where you're coming from.

it's hard to know which you mean over the internet :hs: