Best Friends?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by iblameluke, Feb 13, 2008.

1. iblameluke

iblameluke New Member

Ok guys, I'm new to the vag palace so bear with me.

Let me start this off by saying I am not the best writer but I will do my best to relay this story as accurately and legibly as possible.

Okay, so I have been dating my girlfriend, Taylor, for almost 9 months now. When we first started dating she had a good guy friend, well call him D, that she would always talk to and eventually would use as a tool to make me jealous. I put up with it for a little bit until it was too much and then I broke it off and let her know what was up. We got back together under the agreement that the purposeful jealousy was going to have to stop. After that all things were going gravy until recently. This Monday I was texting taylor during school and she said that she had a math tutor at 7 and inconveniently I had one at 4:30, so I moved it back to 7 in agreement that we would hang out at 4. After school it is about 4:15 and I still had not gotten a call from her yet and she gets out at three o clock so I call her and I ask her if she wants to hangout and she says, "Yeah sure, I have to stop by D's for just a minute but I'll call you when I am there.". At this point, I drop off my friend and drop off my suit and then proceed to my house. I wait at my house until around 5:30 and then I call her and I ask Taylor whats going on and if she was going to come over. She replies, "Well, I might stop by when I leave D's or something." So this part right here pissed me off. Alot. I confronted her concerning why she ditched me and she said that "D was going through a hard time and he just really needed a friend." Fair enough. I asked what was wrong? Apparently "he has been hooking up with too many girls". Who the fuck talks to a girl about this?

Later that night, she came over and I was lookin through her phone and I saw all these text messages from D where he was basically telling her how much he loved her and how he would do anything for her. They went to dinner earlier that night and somehow she was talking about how D had said he would want to marry her when he gets older ect and all this bullshit. So I confront her about it and she pretty much just says, "we are really good friends, no one understands our relationship balh blhabullshit". Earlier this week, I read a text from him saying, "I wanted you to change and now that you have it's too late. You're already in love with someone else. I was planning on dating you when we got older too." Right now, as we speak, she is at snuffers with him eating lunch.

What the fuck. How should I go about dealing with this?

excusethestory.txt

2. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

sounds like she's dating both of you

3. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

That guy is good. You're screwed buddy.

Learn from him and step up your game.

4. iblameluke

iblameluke New Member

Mother Fucker.

5. squid

squid braap

get a new bitch

drama = ftl

It doesn't sound like there's any trust left there.

6. iblameluke

iblameluke New Member

Keep responses coming. input = ftw

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

What he says doesn't matter as much as what she says. Was there anything odd with her text messages to him? My ex had a close friend like that who would tell her how much he loved her all of the time. At first it was a problem but she was just using him to make me jealous. I don't blame her since I was a real shitty bf at the time. If she's willing to tell you things that he said to her, she probably doesn't feel the same way for him.

8. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

lol you r getting played, abort, hit restart and refresh

9. iblameluke

iblameluke New Member

She tells him that she loves him back and all that nonsense but I don't know if its out of sincerity or just not trying to make him feel akward. I see what your saying Aluyminyum. I still don't know how to go about dealing with all this.. shit.

10. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Dude, c'mon.

Ditch that girl, learn from your friend about how to get women sprung, and find a new hotter girl.

11. fray

fray New Member

should've stayed broken up the first time.

12. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

You might want to talk to D and get his side on this. Are you friends with him at all? Sometimes it's just unrequited love and sometimes it's one girl dating two guys. I don't think you can expect her to give up her friendship with him, but if their communication style makes you uncomfortable, that should be important to her and she should put a stop to this.

13. J-Ace24

J-Ace24 double down.

honestly it sounds all high school to me. are you all in high school? guy is deeply "in love" with his best friend. she may or may not see him that way and is unknowingly caught in a love triangle with you. you already don't trust her by checking her phone so why be in this relationship if you'll always be bothered by how D feels. his feelings are not going to change it seems.

14. iblameluke

iblameluke New Member

gimmie somethin i wish you were beer

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You are retarded. Sorry, but you are. This girl has a thing for her "guy friend" and he's obviously obsessed with her. She literally loves the attention so much she chooses him over you and then rubs it in your face. You are an idiot if you don't dump her immediately....AGAIN AND FOR GOOD.

Sorry to be harsh, but you need to wake up. This girl is defintiely not worth your time and effort, she's just using you.

16. iblameluke

iblameluke New Member

17. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

He asked and you gave so beautifully. LOL

18. iblameluke

iblameluke New Member

Atleast I asked for it, heh.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

Seriously man, what are you going to do? Please say break up with her...

20. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

fuck this shit end it now

21. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

This is the truth.

I've been there man... In fact, i've been both guys (you and D), lol.

What he is doing is keeping her in his back pocket. He knows just what to say to keep her around and he knows just what NOT to say to scare her off or offend her. Plain and simple: D's got game and he's working your g/f. He's probably not fucking her, but he knows where hes got her and it's just a matter of time.

Your g/f on the other hand loves the attention. She knows he's not relationship material, so she keeps you around for security, while she adores and revels in the attention D throws her way.
    One day she will wise up and see what is going on here (her immaturity and what D is doing to her/you) but until then you're fucked with this scenario. Explaining to her what is happening will do no good because (1) she refuses to see it your way and (2) she loves what he gives her.

Don't go trying to talk to D about it. He knows what he is doing, and he doesn't give a fuck about you.. and he's probably just going to play head games with you too.
    It's obvious this girl wants you both in her life for certain reasons... but problem is that D is getting exactly what he wants out of all this, and you're getting fucked.

Time to man-up and dump her. She's going to give you this whole bs argument about how they're just friends, and he loves her and she doesn't want to be mean, etc.. etc... so she humors him. Then she'll say you're making a big deal out of nothing, and she can't believe you would ruin the relationship over something that doesn't even exit (their feelings), etc... And how when she says she loves him it is "just as friends", etc...
    Don't fall for that. Tell her to stop being friends with him or you're gone..... At which point she'll get pissed for giving her an ultimatum and then you say "ok, it's obvious where you stand, we're over".
    And now you have an easy out :)

TRUST ME ON THIS!
    Like I said, i've been on both sides of this equation.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: So true.

23. iblameluke

iblameluke New Member

Holy fucking shit, you are the most right I have ever seen someone be right. Kudos to you man. Kudos to you. I am working on it my friends. I will keep you updated.

24. iblameluke

iblameluke New Member

What I am going to do is get high and deal with it either tomorrow or the next day. Valentine's day breakup would be brutal. Thank you guys alot. Fucking props to OT. I feel obligated to buy a sub / av now ^_^

25. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Like I said;
    i've down both sides of the block, and around it a couple times when it comes to this scenario.

Good luck man.