best first places to get to know a girl/things to do

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Nov 21, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

With winter here in the north, I'm having a hard time of trying to figure out what I should do with a friend of mine tomorrow. Girl i known for a while, guess she is into me and wants to meet up at noon time. I figure go out to lunch and chat for a few? she is really into playing card games, but don't know how i can incorporate that. Trying to think of things to do for a couple hours.

Also it is kinda weird because i hate giving wrong vibes which i try not to do. I hung out with her a few times in the past, and it went no where. We were both busy with our lives, and then she finally returned home from being in the army. She called we chatted, and decided to hang out. Think she might be into me, more im into her, but want to see what plays out without giving her the wrong impression in case she wants a relationship or to date.

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

Drinking Games, nothing like a day drunk to get to know someone. I dont know how long she expects to hang out or how much free time ya all have. You could also Make her lunch at your place.

getting a girl drunks give you the best chance to get to know her.

oh and you might actually be able to make a move before getting friendzoned.

3. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

lol @ getting her drunk to get to know her

4. Yuppy

you serious? the no.1 place of all married couples meet is at a bar

People do things that they WANT to do when they are drunk but sometimes dont have the confidence to do sober.

And its fun!

5. offbla6k

offbla6k New Member

happy hour, coffee shops with board games

6. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

What about going to a bar that has poker? Around here they host Poker tournaments each night in local bars and its free entry. If you win, you get setup for other tournaments, but its actually pretty fun and lasts a few hours. Can also have a few drinks, loosen up and chat. :dunno:

7. Yuppy

sucks if shes bad at cards though, no rebuy tourneys FTL

kuz you could get stuck at the table trying to win and shes off in her own world