Best consumer electronics manufactuer???

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Electrify, Jul 31, 2005.

?

Which consumer electronics manufactuer do you think is best???

1. Sony

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Panasonic

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. JVC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. RCA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Samsumg

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  6. Other

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Electrify

Electrify New Member

Personally I'd have to go with Panasonic. I have a Panasonic telephone and mini system and both have great sound and work flawlessly (EDIT: Before my family got me the Panasonic mini system, they compared the sound quality to a Sony of similar price and quality and unaminously agreed that the Panasonic was better). Plus we have a Panasonic microwave from the 1980s that still works almost as good as the day we got it.

Sony imo comes in at a close second. Unlike many, I don't think Sony is as bad as some say and I have no reason to hate them. In fact, many of their products do beat out Panasonic's (their MP3-CD players are MUCH better than Panasonic's, at least for this year). But for the most part, for every Sony product out there, you can find a Panasonic one with better quality for about the same price..

2. 92slammer

92slammer OT Supporter

it depends on the type of electronics you are wanting. I cant say that any one brand has the best of everything. and there are along of high end brands that blow those that you listed out of the water!

3. Gai

Gai New Member

I favor Panasonic stuff usually. Sony is good, but some of their low end stuff is really crappy now. That said, majority of thing sin my house are Panasonic...HDTV, DVD players, microwave, Cordless phones...