best bluetooth headset

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by iceit69, Jun 15, 2005.

1. iceit69

iceit69 Guest

Looking for a bluetooth headset that I can keep in "off mode" until I get a call, then kick it on and answer the call....unlike that moto headset w/the caller ID

Anyone have one, that preferably has the caller ID?

2. guru220

guru220 Everybody to the limit!

i think u will have trouble with caller id on the headset. i dont know if any of them even have a screen at all. personally i have the sony ericsson hbh65 and i like it, sound can be a little quiet so i took off the ear loop and just fit it into my ear. my dad has a jabra 250 or something like that and he likes that one but its bigger.

3. allen2oo3

allen2oo3 New Member

i used a jabra 250 until very recently. i jsut switched to the motorola hs850. i like the h50 because all i have to do is flip open to boom to connect to my phone. with the jabra you have to hold down a button for 3 sec (i know it doesn’t sound like much but it gets very annoying)

my major gripe with the 250 is that because it sits in your ear i though it gave too much of a "bass" sound instead of "treble" this made it hard for me to understand the other person on the line.

4. onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup Active Member

I like the Motorola HS Series.

5. fifty50

fifty50 New Member

i just picked up the moto hs850. i'll tell ya how it is in 2hr after it charges

6. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

Dont stuck yourself into choosing motorola's, too many people pay way too much for suck moto bluetooth headset.

I got mine from Asia, Hong kong. $40 or less, slim design, good voice quality, stable link w/ any bluetooth phone. Caller ID or not, all popular function. Here is the brand name, TOUCH!

7. Ducky_Fresh

Ducky_Fresh New Member

Yeah, the motorola's aren't that great for sound quality. THe earpiece sits too far from the ear. I would recommend the Jabra BT250v. The vibrate function sucks, but it's all black which is sexy.

I work for cingular btw. I see a ton of moto headsets get returned.