WEB Best affiliate marketing to go with?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by jizzmo, Feb 21, 2009.

1. jizzmo

jizzmo New Member

What's the best one to go with for my first time starting out? In for thomor.

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

3. Browning

Browning Active Member

He's going to recommend ads4dough because it's his site:mamoru2:

Not saying they're the best, but the ones I know of are

http://maxbounty.com
    http:/neverblue.com

I'd like to hear about a few more as well:o

4. Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975 Mod of the Year

i am with market leverage, max bounty and ads 4 dough for now

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

i heard maxbounty doesn't pay unless you threaten them with legal action?

6. airbball23

airbball23 Rent this Space only $5/mnth

i def. recommend neverblue ads :x:
    advaliant is good too

pm me if you want to help a wmler out and use my ref code :o

7. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

thing is if you go with larger companies like neverblue advaliant maxbounty etc they have overhead, jason at ads4dough doesn't. he will tell you how much he is getting paid on his offers and then bump you up if you do any kind of volume. I knwo the guy who he bought the company from and he has done alot with it in the past couple of months. Alot of big guys use it. I'm also with another netowrk that just started but only takes in big players.

8. airbball23

airbball23 Rent this Space only $5/mnth

well sort of.

if they can get even a little out of you and you show them leads they dont mind making like 05 cents off of you than see you go to their competitors. if they dont match or give you better you just go to another company.

also - check out affspy.com to see who pays what and you can ALWAYS negotiate with your AMs

9. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

hydra network is ftw

10. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

I tried them out for a bit but deb or debrani was just a box of rocks. i saw her at asw man just stupid. i had to call them and be ontop of stuff with them becuase they didn't even know. They fucked up so many times I lost count. I called them more times in two weeks for shit that went wrong, offers going down, offers getting pulled without telling me etc I just went some place else.

11. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

damn thats ghay as hell:hsd: I've only been running 2 offers so maybe I'm just still to new to them to see the problems yet:o

My AM is really quick to help though

12. Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975 Mod of the Year

i have applied to hydra, waiting to hear back

13. Browning

Browning Active Member

so Thomor. Who's the best for incentive offers?

14. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

lol, thomor doesn't own it. He'd be making a lot more than he has posted if he did ;). It's a good network though with real affiliates who run it so they can give you real advice and help, if you are willing to show them your stuff. Downside is they know their shit so you can't get away with anything shady...odds are they are already, or have already done all the shady stuff you would think of and will probably drop your ass to protect their network. Unless you are really good and making them a ton of money lol.

There are a TON of networks out there. No reason to just have one, or even a couple. If you plan to do this hardcore then you should sign up to every single one you can. It's a good idea to test the same offers on different networks and learn which seem to convert better than others and such. Also could be a good idea to spread your revenue around a bit so you are not depending on just one company for your checks in case something goes bad.

After testing out the various networks you will find a couple you like best, that seem to convert better than the others and that has a great AM that you get to know and trust.

15. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

Probably a good idea to use many networks for that kind of thing. Advertisers that allow incentivized offers seem to be bitchy about leads sometimes and can refuse to pay, or take back credit, down the line. You can check out anything4free.com forums and get to know a few of the site owners there as they have been doing incentivized, and probably the worst kind (for advertisers), for a long time and know who is sketchy and who pays all the time.