COMIC Berserk

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Mega-JC: Da Return, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Mega-JC: Da Return

Mega-JC: Da Return Tiger Knee!

Anyone else seen this Anime yet? Its pretty good and I suggest you all see it if you like stuff like Lodoss War. I've got the first 4 dvds and I'm wondering when the next couple come out.

2. I Are Azn

I Are Azn Legends have no aftermarket!

I think the 5th is coming out in march?

3. Jago

Jago It helps if you hit it.

Awesome series. Its been talked about a lot in this forum. I wish they would make another season but I know they never will. :(

4. Joshua Blood

Joshua Blood Guest

have faith mortal, the moment will come, and when it does, it will sweep you off your feet with an essance of both, hatred, and love. It will come.

jc, you have better of fest your eyes on the manga, where it explains much more for you mortals, and can ease your pain, as well as my torment.

5. Mega-JC: Da Return

Mega-JC: Da Return Tiger Knee!

ahhh shiet just got finished with ep 25 which I guess is the last ep of the series :mad: I guess I will have to find the manga and continue on :(

6. leeHA

leeHA New Member

Hmm in the manga I think Femto turns back into Griffith again and gets revenge on Gatts... Kicks his ass too.... I need to read the mangas though.

7. Joshua Blood

Joshua Blood Guest

i havn't gotten that far with the written work you humans have created with this powerful creation, but i do recall femto forming into griffith again, but i do not know if he gets revenge on guts.