Berlina S2000 problemst

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by rich04, May 29, 2007.

1. rich04

rich04 New Member

So last week I washed my 2000 Berlina Black s2000 with some products I had laying around my parents house (Gonna get some new products next time). I washed (2 bucket method) with armor-all concentrate and dried it. Then I waxed with turtle wax panel by panel, looked the best since I bought it. About hour and half overall, but I ran into some issues... (I'm a detailing noob btw)

I noticed swirl marks in many places on the car, expected for 7 year old paint. Now I don't have a PC, what's the best way to get rid of these?

There's a lot of brake dust on the wheels and after scrubbing with aformentioned car wash mixture, it wasn't coming off very well. What can I use? Simple Green maybe? I'm thinking of removing the wheels completely next time to do this.

Also there's lots of dog hair on the mats, some transfer, some from having my co-pilot pup in for trips home. Vacuuming didn't help.

Finally my year s2k has a plastic rear window that is very dirty on the inside, probably from being folded into the trunk, but it's near impossible to get to. Anyone who's detailed similar have any tips?

Thank you!!
    :)

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Get a PC. Period.

Read the stickies, they should answer most of your questions.

3. rich04

rich04 New Member

Don't have the cash money to spend on one right now...I've looked over the sticky, but w/o a PC sounds like I'm outta luck :hs:

4. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

The swirl removal by hand sticky should help but it'll take a PC most likely to get the results you really want.

5. rich04

rich04 New Member

I'll take a look, thanks!