SRS BenzaClin anyone know about this stuff?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BradUF, Sep 8, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I got some from a friend and it is a perscribed cream for acne. I figure it was ok since I have been on every med besides accutane. Then I went reading over the side effects and its saying crazy shit like may be Fatal... WTF?

2. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

everything may be fatal if you're allergic to it.

don't trust shit you got from a friend. talk to a damn doctor.

things that are fatal to some people? Bee stings, canteloupe, nuts etc.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Elite your acne still sounds pretty bad, i remember we gave you a scala on tips on trying to beat your acne including changing your diet and seeing a dermatologist , has nothing helped so far :sad2:

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

O I went and I found stuff that works.. Klaron, but at 100 something a bottle I decided to try BenzaClin. It looks like it works as good as Klaron but dries the skin out more.

5. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

I was on it for a long time and it is very ineffective. I was on doxycycline, differin and benzaclin all at once and the doctor said if i wasnt going to use one of them that it should be benzaclin because it is the least important. ive been on TONS of other acne meds and benzaclin did help a LITTLE but there are better things out there. Retin-a micro is more powerful that benzaclin and will help alot better, but it sounds like you just have stubborn acne like me. you need to get on accutane, im on my last month of it and my face looks amazing, i still have same left over redness from past acne but that will fade soon. all of the major side effects of accutane are extremely rare so please dont be afraid of it, if you have had acne for years and have tried everything else, nothing will stop it but this.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

My acne is not bad enough for accutane.