MMA belfort vs mousasi in affliction 2

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by The Ripper, Oct 4, 2008.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

Dream middleweight GP champion Gegard Mousasi is showing he is brimming with confidence and ready to spread his wings.
    “I’m going to train with Fedor for the January Affliction show. I think it will be Fedor versus Josh Barnett and they want to see me against Belfort,” Mousasi was quoted as saying on the FightersOnlyMagazine.co.uk website.

Sought by GRACIEMAG.com, Belfort was caught off guard, as he had not yet read Mousasi’s declaration. “He said that? Where did you read that? What’s his record? What’s his style of fighting? Who is this guy?” he wanted to know.

After some information regarding Mousasi, and recognizing the fact he is the fighter to have knocked Jacare out at Dream, Belfort took a while to conclude. “If he wants it he’s got it. If he said that, I hope he’s ready.”

Belfort, who injured his hand at his last appearance, at Affliction: Banned, in July, when he knocked out Terry Martin, is still recovering. “I’m going to the doctor today for an MRI, tomorrow I’ll go for other exams. I did some ground training with Gordo [Jiu-Jitsu]. In a nutshell, I’m going about my training in accordance with my recovery,” he said.

“I’m holding out for my hand. I’m doing power lifting. I’ll wait a bit longer on boxing, I’m just waiting to have a check up in a few days, but I’m already almost well,” the black belt finished.

2. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

3. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest