FRK being the 3rd person

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Darko19x, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Darko19x

Darko19x I aim to misbehave

I think I'm about to get invited to be the 3rd in a MfM. I know I could never do it if I was on the couple side, but I'm seriously contemplating this. Thoughts? Advise?

2. Heyhey

Heyhey New Member

keep both swords on opposite ends hehehehhe.

But on the real, just have fun, and know your boundries like if you are only getting a blowjob out of this while the other couple do their thing or if you are allowed to touch, suck etc.etc.

3. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

do it! For me, I get off on a chick getting off. So if she's into this, I'm sure she'll be loving it

4. gorilla

gorilla New Member

Touch teh other guys ass thru the whole thing!! It will rock...I swear ;)

5. vintel

vintel New Member

Always wanted to do this. I'm jealous. I think i would even share my girl with someone else...maybe.

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

i would love to do it, but I dunno how i'd honestly feel afterwards. I think of myself as an open enough person to do it and secure enough to not be jealous.... but the vain part of me says if there is a girl that chick needs to either be: 1. subbing to me and hot or 2. less pretty than i consider meyself and damned good at making my Master happy.

with another guy, i dunno how tigre would apprechiate HIS slut being someone elses... unless i was topping the guy too....

Last edited: Nov 10, 2005
  7. RevBob

RevBob You thought your burning hot steel slide was bad!

I couldn't do it. For me, when it comes to sex, 2 dicks in the room is one dick too many.

8. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

Been there before and it's pretty fun. I would only recommend if all parties are not in a relationship. Just fucking for fun.

9. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

Everyone was fine in my case also. I was like you, and not involved romantically with either party, my advice is to enjoy yourself, and enjoy the ride. Just don't think it's anthing but sex...ever.

10. Darko19x

Darko19x I aim to misbehave

the other 2 are a couple I'm friends with. At first I thought she was just being flirty then he started dropping hints about it. Its kinda funny, I thought that the people in the relationship were supposed to be the ones worried about the effects of a situation like this, and here I am worried about the friendship effect lol

11. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

this is so much one of my favorite activities

12. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

if the relationship is not stable is can have effects on both the friendship and relationship. Make certain that boundaries are put in place, and that everyone is aware of them. remember that you are there for a night, and this does not make you part of their relationship.

Aside from that, I have had a few 3somes (none have involved relationships) but they can be very fun, especially if people are being verbal, saying "let's try this..." or "do this..." Good luck, have fun. Let us know how it goes.

13. kuzikan

kuzikan New Member

damn, i've only been in the FMF 3somes. I want to try MFM, but not with my SO. Wish i could find a couple, but don't want it getting weird with people i know. Had some friends that thought they were open minded enough, but after just some kissing and touching the guy got weird and stopped. He did say i could do his girl alone but the whole thing threw my mojo off.

14. Assman

Assman Guest

I was at a bar w/ a friend and his wife one night. After a quite a few drinks he goes lets take her outside and fuck her. I was like alright. So anyways it got as far as him laying in the truck getting head while I was hittin from the back. I was just about to go when a car pulled up, so I quit and got the hell outta there.

15. 007

007 Riden, sliden, whipin and dippin, my chrome strips

ive done this atleast 10-15 times, but its cause me and my friends share.

16. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

Yea, My wife and I have discussed it but know we wouldn't be comfortable with it afterwards. All I can suggest is make sure you don't cross any boundaries.

17. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

Any Update?

18. croman

croman New Member

MFM isnt anything special..

I did it once in Mexico (while on vacation).. was pretty interesting.. kinda funny i couldnt stop laughing at one point though.. my best friend and I were at a club, and ended up meeting up with some girls we had met a few days prior. We took one of the girls back to our hotel room, I started things off, and she was into it, then my buddy was feelin left out, so he jumped in, i was like "HUH?!?" she never stopped him, so we went with it.. but like Heyhey said..
    we did just that..

all in all, was a great time.

19. Shadygirl

Shadygirl Love is Life and Happiness

I want to have the normal FmF threesome and I can't find any girl willing damnit.......

20. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

The SO and I have talked about this a good bit... but I'm a little worried about the reprocussions it could have on our relationship (if any of you know my online OT whore drama, you'd understand why I'm a little weary)
    Which sucks, because I really want to pick up a girl to play with from time to time... but I have severe trust issues now... so... :hs:

21. Isamu

Isamu New Member

I wouldn't mind trying a MFM.. or even FMF... but i just am too damned busy to go out and find anyone... :rofl:

22. IWRXIT

IWRXIT OT Supporter

i just found a bird who is super down with the FFm.

i would go for it dude. make the wobbly "H"

23. matt_656

matt_656 New Member

From my FMF experience, i can suggest that everyone be vocal!! it makes for a lot of fun if someone is commenting suggesting. The SO and I like FMF but i don't know how i would like the opposite?????? i think we will just stick w/ a good thing.

24. JonnyBlazeRSP

JonnyBlazeRSP Hustlin's in my veins - you cannot stop it - Walki

do it. the guy me and my girl did that with loved it.

25. naughtie

naughtie New Member

It's not gay if the balls don't touch.

:rofl: j/k been spending a little too much time in the main forum. Can ya tell? Haha

Seriously tho, I hope it goes well. Or went well if you already went through with it