Being somewhat "around" BB/fitness for a while, one thing that NEVER ceases to amaze

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Patrick Bateman, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

is how when you talk to people/persons who you think are knowledgable/look somewhat good if not awesome - they always seem to say the most OUTRAGEOUS fucking shit about nutrition/training/supplementation.

it never ceases to fucking amaze me talking to a dude bigger and leaner than me either being completely idiotic, or lying.

this is a common scenario of mine from the last 7 years or so of training seriously.

Me talking to bro who looks twice as good:

me: so whats your diet like
    them: you know man i will blend some mixed berries up once in a while. i also eat a lot of fuckin' beans, i dont know man i eat whatever.
    me: :ugh:

Me talking to an OBVIOUS FULL-TIME juicer:

me: sup
    them: bro i think i need to start some ROIDS, im thinkin pop some win strall pills or something, you ever try it?
    me: :ugh:

Me talking to black guy whos JACKED and RIPPED at like 220:

me: you do pullups everyday?
    them: man i just do some mothafuckin pushups, pullups and mad dips bro all u need is bodyweight ish kid, and as long as i get my fried chicken in me im good , kid. I eat like once a day and shit. maybe twice, if i smoke tree.

:ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

everyone either lies or is completely idiotic.

2. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

3. Patrick Bateman

When people ask me I usually try to help, I'll give my exact diet and not lie, it just seems like too much effort to pretend like i just chew bubble gum all day, why bother? its not like i am trying to keep secrets and be a BB champ of the fucking world by lying to people who will still know that im full of shit.

4. Frank Dux

Frank Dux Guest

Yea, they obviously see you as a threat and don't want to tell you how they got where their at... :dunno:

5. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I wouldn't say (for me at least) it is something I see regularly, but I have known some dudes who look good and say ridiculous shit about their training/nutrition program... Like shit that just seems so over the top and ridiculous that unless you have a pro-card you'd have to be fucking retarded to do.

6. Patrick Bateman

I guess some people are just ridiculous.

Either that or they just have amazing genetics.

One dude went as far as saying when he comes home from training at 9pm he doesnt even eat, I asked him what he eats post workout, hes like :dunno: nothing dude, just going to sleep.

this kid looked SICK, but i could see him lying, very kind of sly and competitive.

7. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Dude at my old gym was cool as hell and super knowledgeable/helpful. He liked to talk a lot, and is the type of guy where if he catches you and gets you in a conversation you might as well say "FUCK MY WORKOUT" because he's going to talk your ear off for an hour.

Anyway, he wasn't "huge" or anything, but was about 5' 7" 170lbs but about as lean as timber.... He has a great physique.

He would talk about his diet and say how he eats 10 meals a day, wakes up TWICE in the middle of the night (once at 1am and once at 4am) to pound down pre-cooked meals he would leave next to his bed. So he would go to sleep and wake up twice in the night to pound a meal on his night-stand in like 3min and then go back to bed.

He would say the most ridiculous stuff about dedication, what it takes, how people are fat, lazy fucks, etc..

He's a good guy, but I really have to question how much of what he says is horse shit.

8. Patrick Bateman

2 meals during the night time, i dont think any pros do that kind of bullshit. what the fuck.

9. Frank Dux

Frank Dux Guest

Black guy could get away with that bullshit but not any other race :rofl:

10. Frank Dux

Frank Dux Guest

:werd: I'd tell that guy why don't you weigh 200+ when you eat 10x a day.

Shit, If wake up in the middle of the night, I go get a spoonful of PB...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
  11. deznutz

deznutz New Member

the "them" sounds like something you would say

12. Clay

Clay Guest

i just tell them i use patrick batemans preschooler paste on my oats and they shit themselfs.

13. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

That's what I was thinking. Dude was probably telling the truth.

14. Patrick Bateman

I dunno man, I know black dudes that just look sick without caring too much, then theres just another breed of physique where you see substantial muscle fibers and size and its just totally different, its another level.

dudes V in the back is just ridiculous

15. solarian

solarian ya heard

this kid i started going to the gym with is an obvious liar, he tells me about supps and tells me how to do certian workouts, 9 months later i packed on 40 pounds and he is the same size :rofl:

16. solarian

solarian ya heard

maybe more than 40 idk =[

17. Mass

Mass Active Member

why tell anyone what you are actually doing? Even though steroid usage is common, last time I checked it was still illegal, you won't ever catch me talking about it or admitting shit to anyone I dont know very well. And also, everyone is an "exercise guru" and im tired of people telling me what they think what will work better for me or this or that. If people try to talk to me, I give them all the usual bs smoke screen shit unless I have a repoire with them.

18. solarian

solarian ya heard

not all roids are illegal.

19. Mass

Mass Active Member

go away

20. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Dude I'd prob make up the same shit if I was jacked enough and it was some random dude comin to me in the gym.

If it was an utter noob I'd help him out or if it was someone who I considered cool then I'd create some small talk but not give away too much but if it's your average gym rat toolbag I'd make up the most obscene shit and see how far I could take it. Then again, that's how I am anyway when I go out and converse and whatnot.

21. Patrick Bateman

you guys dont understand, its not that i came up to them, its people im cool with, maybe even hang out with on occasion, not random bros that im just like "whats ur diet bro i wanna suck you dry" etc....its just people i know mostly.

22. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

In that case then they're definitely fucking with you.

If even half the shit that these people did worked then FN would be filled with a ton of jacked motherfuckers right now. :bowrofl:

23. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

Your gym was pretty cool. Some black kids walked up and explained to me how no one really squats and how he didn't get big till he started. There was another guy with a Rutgers football jersey on who was jacked.

24. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

black dudes dont need to eat or train right. I've seen many nogs that are decently jacked and hardly lift weights. dont wanna sound racist, but i think their dna is similar to one of a gorilla's, and we all know gorillas are fucking jacked. It all comes down to GENES. Some people just have to work harder to get the same physique of a guy that hardly even tries.

25. Patrick Bateman

i know that dude, yeah hes big. always wears that fuckin stupid jersey though. fuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.