Being lead on?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Limited Edition, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

I'm 19 and shes 32.

Both expressed we didnt want anything serious. Im moving to New Mexico in June.

According to her she hasnt been with a man for awhile.

From the beginning she would always drop hints about sex. For instance I got her number and invited her to go on a group active with our mutual friends but she said no though i can come over afterwards to hangout and a few more occasions happened. We finally have sex and from my lack of self control she expressed she feels like a piece of meat and a loser.

Im thinking shes using me as a boy toy and all the attention I was giving her. I was getting turned off by it.

After we had sex she is calling me her boyfriend, telling her friends all i want to be is friends, expressed she thought i was using her for sex since i didnt buy her a drink and called me on the phone once saying "you can call me to talk... or whenever your horny."

After she does all the above she is giving me attitude to the point I dumped her. I ignored her text and calls. She left voicemails of her crying but I didnt respond. But through all of this I developed an attraction and want to see things get deeper. So, I told her i was wrong for treating her like that and i want to fix things and be a couple in a text. When I called she wouldnt answer.

She texted me "nite" so i called her but she didnt pick up. I texted asking how she was feeling and wrote back "low". This was tuesday and yesterday I texted her to cheer her up in the morning and responded with "K". then she texted me that night "hoping you had a good day at work." And today she texted asking if i was cold since i work outside.

Here's my logic. She now knows I want a relationship but hasnt brought up the topic at all herself. Which makes me think if she wanted a relationship she would have. Is she just being polite and want to be friends? etc etc

I know its only been a few days but damn it feels good to write it all down and get it off my chest.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

yeah....I was so annoyed with your writing that I gave up.

3. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

lol i concur

4. Limited Edition

:greddy: I fail at life /myself

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

sounds like she's a drama queen...and/or not really interested in you, but doesn't mind using you to fulfill her needs, and she likes the attention from you chasing after her. Also seems like she's a bit manipulative.

I'd just leave her alone and move on.

6. Limited Edition

She was assertive and desperate when we met. The problem was we spent every weekend together and texted too much from the start. Pretty much killed the challenge and chase.

From her lips she said she felt like a princess with all the attention.

She has joint custody with her exhusband that she talks to on the regular. I dunno how her feelings are for him. But she does rely on him and her mother for money at times. Around the same time this drama started her ex asked her to rekindle their relationship.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

She's just looking to get laid.

Group outings do not make for sex, so it's clear she is just looking to get laid...

Completely obvious.

Good move, stand up for yourself. And ignoring her will make her more attracted to you, unless you cave and try to get more out of her.

That's fine, unless you tell her how you feel about her.

Well you blew that one. Not only did you spill your guts, you did it over a TEXT message? :slap: :gtfo: You failed big time. You pretty much blew it right there.

Yup.

Asking her how she felt? You're her therapist now? Boring. Knock off the serious bullshit if you want to spend ANY time with her.

Utterly and completely boring move on your part. STOP CHASING HER.

Does she want to get the fuck away from you? Oh yeah! She just wanted sex, and now you're all over her, trying to get married. Whatever you did at the beginning was good. What you did at the end was horrible.

If you want her back, go back to being uninterested in her. Make her WORK to be with YOU. Stop kissing her ass, stop being a pansy asking her how she feels. Joke, flirt, and have a good time. If she can't have a good time, ignore her until she cheers up.

Let some other guy be her therapist, you should be her lover.

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

First of all, where did you meet a 32 year old? I want an older woman :big grin:

Second of all, see my first point again.

But seriously, dude, you're 19 and she's 32. Even under ideal circumstances could you see that being a serious relationship?

9. Limited Edition

When she was saying that I got the impression she wanted more than sex to a relationship. She was getting upset because she thought all I wanted was sex. To the point we stopped.

I was going strong until I started thinking about the good times. :squint: I knew ignoring her would make her question everything she did but the emotions got me.

Text is our main communcation because we work different hours and cant receive phone calls and im asleep when shes off.

I was thinking I should cut out being serious ealier today. So, when she texted I joked instead of asking/talking about her.

Should I avoided all her texts until she calls? She knows what I want so if she truly wanted the same thing she would have told me already. But then I'm thinking shes hurt and deciding if she wants to. She said she has mixed emotions.

Right now i'm 50/50 on whether to I want to further this or move on. For me I feel like I only want her back because I dont have her now. I want what I cant have.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Yeah...I just don't see a 32 year old wanting to deal with the immaturity of a 19 year old male.

I'm not saying you are immature as a personal attack...but I look back at how I acted when i was 19, and I know I've matured quite a bit since then. I'm 22, almost 23 now.

11. Limited Edition

:bigthumb: Club. Around here they're at the bar or against the wall checking out the young meat. Get on myspace and ask where the older crowd hangout.

Asthon and Demi :mamoru:

12. Limited Edition

Exactly

13. ixero

ixero New Member

Leave her to her own devices, and worry about your own. Drama trains always end up in a wreck.

14. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Regarding "being led on", it seems like neither of you were led on. You both had sex. Seems like a misunderstanding, or her drama, got in the way. You said you weren't interested in anything serious and are moving in a few months, right? What's the problem? Do you really want a relationship with this woman?

15. Limited Edition

From the beginning ive never seen her as a fuck buddy. I wanted to go on dates and have a short relationship until I leave. To me thats not a serious thing.

I seriously think she has a hangup about guys ditching her after sex. We spent a weekend together then afterwards I didnt call the next day and she got upset.

When she suggested that I was her boyfriend, getting hurt/mad that I wanted sex, always texting/calling, left crying voicemail when I dumped her and having her friend ask me if all i wanted was a Fbuddy gave me the impression she wanted more than sex.

After I dumped and ignored her calling I finally gave in and told her that I want to be a couple. She hasnt called me but will text asking hows work or telling me nite. My logic tells me if she wanted the same she would have called already. Thats why I think shes leading me on. To boost her ego knowing a young stud is after her.

Im not calling her or initiate texts but ill respond to some of her texts. When I do I joke around, act cocky and I wont ask her questions. Im sick of chasing her.

16. Limited Edition

Interesting.

What signs from my post suggested she had another?