Being in a committed LTR, but getting spring fever every year sucks

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Emfuser, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

The gf and I go to our fencing club once a week. While we're there during class, I spend most of the half-hour warmup working thinking about the ofmgcute 20 year old with the really nice ass, splayed out on a bed, and me chowing down on her box.

Yet I'm never more than 15 feet away from the gf.

God damnit :o :hsd:

Happens every fucking year. :mad:

2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Oh man, temptations are the worse.

Good luck brotha, haha :h5:

3. Emfuser

I'm not starting shit, but that doesn't mean I'm not constantly thinking about it. Or that I don't have a mental list of girls I'd be railing the bejesus out of if were suddenly allowed to. :hsugh:

SEE! That shit goes through my head all the time. Fuckin' nature. :mad:

4. just_another_on

Thats partly why Im staying single. Everytime I think I find the girl im happy with, I see all these other girls I could be out :buttsex: ya know?

5. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Preachin' to the choir here, man.

6. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

So what makes you stay with your gf

7. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

we all "window shop"

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

its not the same for guys. If you had any idea how strong and primal the urge is, you'd probably be horrified.

are you a guy or a girl? Name sounds like a guy... never had a gf, or never had a chance with another hot girl that wasn't your GF?

Look, im not saying that a good decent man shouldn't be able to control it, but to deny that the powerful urge is there is just silly.

9. just_another_on

:werd:

10. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

I am a very sexual creature and masterbate a lot and have the need for sex as well..... I often look at guys and wonder how big their cock is and if they are able to get me off and what they are like in bed...

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

We don't wonder anything, think anything, care what shes like in bed.... we just WANT. pupils dilated, pulse quickened, mouth watering at the sight of her. Just the sight of her. If she actually does something remotely ever so slightly sexy, like lean forward a bit, or cross her legs, you can hear and feel your own blood pounding in your ears and everything else around you simply falls away in rapt focus.

Its just not the same.

12. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

Do you really notice a significant correlation with the seasons [i.e. 'spring fever'] and how strong the urges get vs. other times of the year? I've always wondered that with guys, I swear it gets worse in the spring/summer for them, probably because the lack of clothes lol.

13. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

But do you even fuck all these girls when you are single?

Yea, theres all these girls that you would LIKE to fuck, but when you are single, how many times does it actually occur?

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

yes. Men will acclimate VERY quickly. We get used to not seeing shape and skin and learn to make due with that. when the female form and skin come out to play when we are used to bulky full coverage clothes, for the first few weeks, its more then just the usual awesome...its... well look at my post above.

15. just_another_on

Well, thats the thing.

The freedom with being single is I can sleep with which ever ones i choose. I dont feel obligated cause im in a relationship to have sex with someone who I think sucks in bed, ya know?

So, that being said, when the opportunity/girl arises, I can make a clear headed choice as to if I want to pursue/have sex or not.

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Its like gambling, the fact that you probably lose more often then you win just makes the big payout all the sweeter.

and never underestimate how much joy we get just from having hope... and how hard it is getting that hope taken from us by monotony... err monogamy.

17. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

You may have the freedom, but thats not what I asked. I asked how many of those girls do you actually get with when single, not are you able to make the choice.

And who says you have to stay in a relationship with shitty sex? Thats a choice that you make on your own.

18. just_another_on

The question is just well, open ended hun.

Lol, i've slept with a few (3) girls since i've been single, but i've also said no to a bunch as well. :dunno: Id much rather find one girl, who I can have sex on the regular with then having to find a new candidate every time I wanted to get laid.

And I would NEVER stay in a relationship with shitty sex, was just using that as an example.

19. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

absolutely

it's always there but during spring & summer holy shit

20. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

:rofl:

Yeah, I've always noticed it with bfs too. Their usual subtle eyes that they think they're hiding so well suddenly becomes more of a full on :eek3: at times and they don't even realize it :rofl:

21. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

Is it really that strong of an urge? I am like jojobee, I wonder and sometimes fantasize, but unless the guy is really good looking it does not necessarily turn into an urge. Anyways, that shit is scary:noes: I'm turning lesbian:o

22. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Spring is summer is the worst, because of the clothes. The best thing on the planet is spring time on a college campus. Short skirts, tight tops with perky tits..............:drool:

23. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:rofl: yeah I have seen that:eek3: too!

24. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

:rofl: I just think it's funny, it doesn't bother me.

My ex and I [Patrick] were suuuuuuuuuper open about this kind of stuff and just didn't care. I have a really specific type, and whenever he'd see a guy he knew I found hot he'd be like "You think he's hot" and I'd get all awkward and blush and stammer and he'd just laugh lol. I'd do the same thing with girls to him. We just think it's funny :hsughno:

25. Emfuser

Because the relationship I have with my gf is much more fulfilling than flings with random girls. It makes me happy.

However, I can't help that I have a biological drive that is screaming at me to reproduce as much as possible with as many women as possible. I just have enough respect for my relationship and self-control that I don't actually satiate that urge. :hs: