Behold My Dead Application

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Peyomp, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

2. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Your dead application? You discontinued it, I take it? Why?

EDIT: Ah, you know, I think the problem is that you tried to make the legal process clear, concise, and understandable. Nobody but nobody (except the common man) would ever want that to happen, because an entire class of experts would be wiped out of business if people could actually understand what happens in a courtroom.

That said, if there is a revolution, find me and I will help you make this work so we can take advantage of the brief power that normal people will hold to force the new world order to use it. This would never fly today, but it would be a very good idea in the right situation.

3. 7960

7960 New Member

:rofl:

mistake #1... should have said "handle more clients and bill the same and rape them for more money"

4. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Yeah... there was a bit of idealism going on there.

5. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

No, that was not the problem. Within a firm, there is every desire for the legal process to be clear. Because it makes you work more efficiently. You can bill more. The problem was my lack of legal knowledge, difficulty of getting lawyers to help, and the fact that this was too big a project for me to take on.

6. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

No, that was not the problem. Within a firm, there is every desire for the legal process to be clear. Because it makes you work more efficiently. You can bill more. The problem was my lack of legal knowledge, difficulty of getting lawyers to help, and the fact that this was too big a project for me to take on.

I explained all this in the blog. This WILL fly today. It is the future of legal software. I'm just not working on it as of... a year ago. Someone with $3 million in funding and 5 lawyers to participate can do it.

7. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Hmm.