FRK Beginners Anal Question...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Idyfohu, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

...I was going to ask this in Vag, but then I thought to myself...if there are Anal experts, it's definitely in FS. :)

Anyways...

A girl I'm having fun with is into anal, however I'm curious if it's standard to use a condom for anal, or do most people tend to go unsheathed?

If raw, other than the obvious (shit), anything dangerous about it?

And...I'm assuming anal to pussy is a no-no unless warranted by my buddy?

Thanks in advance! :noes:

2. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

I inserted it unprotected, but thats just how I roll. Ass-2-Vag = worse thing to do eva. Lube up buddy. You're lucky to have a chick thats into anal.

3. FifthGear

FifthGear -

anal to vag = bladder infection

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

just thought it should be quoted again.
    You can still get STDs doing it analy. If you're concerned about that, you should be using a condom.

5. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Posting it in vag would have got you responses like the main forum, posting it here gets you sensible responses from a smaller, more experienced group.

6. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

That's what I assumed. I wasn't really wanting to hear responses such as..."Anal is over-rated, Anal is gross, blah blah..."

So is the concensus that condomns are used (regardless of experience)?

Thanks for the replies thus far as well.

7. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

I havent used condoms since ive been with my SO, but I would with someone I didnt know, just to be on the safe side.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

if you are using condoms for disease protection, you should use them during anal too. also, some girls dont like cum up their butts...personal preference, so discuss it with her.

that being said, lube up and have fun.

9. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Lauren stole my thunder.

I do use a condom that way when I'm 'done' I can take off the condom and go right back to the pussy (no worries about going from the pussy to ass). There is a risk (albeit slight) that you are more susceptible to a bacterial infection so keep that in mind.

That and my SO does not like cum in her ass if I decide to have an orgasm.

10. xela

xela So say we all!

Joe doesn't use condoms when we have anal. I just have him pull out and cum all over my ass :naughty: because I don't like it when he cums up there! lol

11. CBurgerjr

CBurgerjr League leading 49 HR in 1986.

You guys are so lucky.....The wifey won't let me touch her asshole with NOTHING ,but my tongue.

She says anal just hurts her too much...:noes:

12. lebomb

lebomb New Member

........thats why I just dump my load in her ass. FTW:bigthumb:

13. xela

xela So say we all!

FTL, IMO. It just comes back out whenever it feels like it. It's soooo not fun for me.

14. FifthGear

FifthGear -

you need to buy her a skinny vibrator or plug and start workin on that butt :naughty:

15. CBurgerjr

Well, She will let me put a finger in if we're doing Doggystyle....

16. xela

xela So say we all!

That's a start! Next time suggest buying a very slim butt plug and she what she says.

17. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

if she's just a chick you're "having fun with"... don't be retarded... wrap it up.
    You may not be able to make anal babies... but you could still contract a nasty infection, or worse, an std.
    And as already stated... don't do A to V... very very very bad.

18. CBurgerjr

I definetly will......

I have tried though anal with her once when we were drunk....I could only get the head barely in....:sadwavey:

19. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

I had unprotected anal with an ex gf of mine, but that got her pregnant, and she gave birth to a bunch of little sh*theads :laugh:
    Seriously though, if you have both ben tested, and you're in a relationship, unprtected is fine. My ex gf prefered it that way. But the risk of STDs are alot higher from what I've read with anal over vag. now if only the last gf would have wanted to. I've come to find that the girl has to want to try it because she wants to not because she thinks you want her to. She'll never do it int he end. But if she wants to do it, she become a freak for it....

20. The Stapler

The Stapler OT Supporter

Anyone [guy] done anal with a frenum?

21. p00f

p00f New Member

I finally got to try anal with my FWB (ex SO, long story). We've tried it twice. The first time was the basic doggystyle postion, and after a little while she wasn't liking that too much at all. The next time we tried it she layed down on her belly, legs off the bed slightly, and i had one leg on the bed, standing on the other and inserted that way, she could kind turn around and watch me, it was weird, i honestly don't know how we did it, but she LOVED it that way, as well as I. She took my hand and held it and it was just.....awesome :cool: Very cool experience the 2nd time around.

I can't wait to try again with her! She seemed to REALLY enjoy it like that.

22. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

So just an update...had Anal and it was yummy yummy yummy.

Being maybe an ignorant dumbass, I didn't use a condom, however I'm not using one with her for vaginal sex anyways (we've talked about STDs and she's on the pill (yes, I know, not 100%)). Used a few fingers and bloop, butt lovin'.

Surprisingly my cock in her ass didn't feel nearly as tight as I thought it would, considering one finger felt dead because of lack of circulation (anyone else feel the same way). And, there was a spot probably half way in instead of all in, which was obviously nice.

So...ended up coming in her ass, which was followed by a shower to get rid of the gooey mess...although it was drippin' out immediately afterwards. God...yummy! :)

23. ronrayner

ronrayner New Member

man, seriously, unless she will do an enema you HAVE to wear a condom, its very easy to catch HEPATITIS if you are pluggin away at that ass, and i dont think people are stressing the whole bacterial infection enough either, also, if you were to go ass-to-vag, some chix will get this cauliflower lookin wart upon wart lookin stuff comin all out around their vagina and stuff, its gross, i know, my pops has been workin in the O.R. for about 20 some odd years, and my mother works for a OB/GYN, theyve told me all kinds of nasty stuff like that, not to scare me from doin it.....just to educate me as a guy who was young dumb and full of cum.....

24. xela

xela So say we all!

Yeah...I'll just state it again. If you're not monogamous with this girl I would wrap it up. It's just not worth the risk.

25. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

Thats soo hot!

man, the more im on FS the more freaky things I learn. Sux not having anyone to experiment with though. :(