SRS Been having vivid sexual dreams lately

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by dano, Dec 28, 2007.

1. dano

dano OT Supporter

Not about men, STFU. :squint:

I usually don't remember dreams which is weird so I like to write them down when I can actually remember. I'll consider this writing it down.

I had one last night. It took place in the downstairs of a house that wasn't familiar but based on the setting it was my parent's house (parents are divorced so that made no sense). I was in the family room downstairs and there were two girls and two guys. I recognized the one guy, former coworker who I'm still friends with. The two guys had to go buy something and they took one of the girls. The other girl stayed behind.

After the other three left this girl confesses to me that she's had the hots for me for years and wants to fuck my brains out. Then she walks over to an open space on the carpet and does the splits. Why? I don't know.

We go into what (in the dream) looks like my bedroom and start fooling around. I hear a knock on the door and it's my mom. She says to get the girl out of my bedroom and I tell her we'll be fine and she won't stay the night. She says okay and goes back to bed. :rofl: At this point I should have realized it was a dream.

Then the other three came back and we never got to t3h sexing. :wtc:

Kinda crazy that I could remember all that though.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

When was the last time you got laid irl?

3. dano

dano OT Supporter

Quite some time, late September. :wtc:

Time to get a hooker huh?

No one's gotta give me the speech about why they're probably happening. I know why, or have a decent clue. I just found it weird and wanted to share that I can actually remember these dreams, because most other dreams are hard for me to remember, if I can recall them at all.

EDIT: Well I had a little action (no sex) with a girl back in early November, if that makes any difference in what you were thinking.

4. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

i get vivid sex dreams if I go without real sex for a while (masturbation seems to have no effect)

invariably in the dreams I get cockblocked, even if the cockblocking takes the form of me waking up just after sticking it in

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I was just curous since that usually has a lot to do with it. Then again I have sex 5+ times a week and I still have vivid sex dreams, so :dunno:

6. dano

dano OT Supporter

My best guess is it's because it's close to NYE and last NYE I spent in his basement with a girl I fooled around with but never had sex with because she wasn't that type of girl. But she would grind the shit out of me and basically rape me...on top of my clothes. She was a goody goody that I somehow brought out a side she didn't know she had.

Ego's not bad at all. I have a very attractive personality IMO and many girls have told me that. That and I'm no model but I'm a decent looking guy.

She knows I plan on moving out. At first she was against because it puts a financial strain on the household since it's my unemployed sister with a baby and my mom here. But she knows I can't suck the teet forever and have to make that leap.

I am satisfied in the relationships I make with girls that end up becoming girlfriends, but a little disappointed I've never surpassed the one year mark with any of them. When the going is good, it's friggin' awesome. Sex ten times a day, flowers/cards, the whole romantic shebang. As far as other relationships (friends) I've cut out a lot of them in my life because I just don't have time for people who don't want to make time for me. School is my main focus and those that can't understand that got the ax.

7. dano

dano OT Supporter

Buy a vibrator? :embd: