SRS been a while...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by L-B-Z, Mar 1, 2007.

1. L-B-Z

L-B-Z New Member

..hey guys.

so here is the issue.i have been single for a while now.mostly by choice...mostly.been getting back into the game lately and i keep finding that i either keep being completely turned off by the girls i,m going out on dates with or i like them but we fall into the freind zone(lol dont worry,i browsed the forum and i wont go into the freind zone shit again...there are like a billion subjects about it)...anyhoo what do you guys think.all opinions are welcome.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Personally i think you are your own worst enemy in that you should lower your standards, i mean standards are good to some extend but if too high you won't get to meet anyone, because remember that person who's from a high standard, might also put a high standard on what she wants from you.

3. L-B-Z

L-B-Z New Member

Hmm interesting theory.i have thought of this.the thing is tho,i dont know if my standards are too high or too...unconventional or unusual i guess.i want soemone down to earth.laid back,cool,honest...ya know all that stuff you hear everyone say.aside from that i really am opened to alot.the last two girls i decided to meet up with were just very into themselves,the conversation would keep drifting back to thier shoes or car.when i attempted to inject a bit of intelect into the conversation,just to see where her head was at....all i got to say is deer in the headlights..i'm very respectful so i didnt act rude after this but we both made it obvious that we were not interested.perhaps my patience has just suffered since i have not done this in so long.

4. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Standards are a very very good thing to have.

It's like this... Set your standards high and live above them..... but in this case you are going to have to lower them some like stated in this quote. If you don't lower them some then you will never find yourself happy with any girl unless you are just using her for something that could get you stuck with her for 18+ years.

5. L-B-Z

L-B-Z New Member

well to make the situation even more difficult...i only seem to attract girls with boyfreinds lately.the last 3 girls i was interested in all dropped the "i have a boyfreind but i'm sick of him"ok its one thing if you are gonna break up.but i cant get with someone who will stray while with someone.even if it is at its end.

*sigh*