SRS been a while

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Cautild, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Cautild

Cautild New Member

i've been dating this girl for 2 months. we both love each other and were always talking about the future. but this past wenesday the 9th we broke up. she never told me why, i found out that she still has feelings for her ex. now they went out for 4 years, and were broken up for like 7 or 8 months before we started dating. she broke up with him cuz he treated her bad, and at one point he choose drugs over her. so it was a bomb when i heard that she wanted to try again with him. now i don't know what to do since i'm in another city away from all my friends and family. i move back at the end of next month. and i'm just so lost with what i wanna do. i told her that i will be her friend like she wanted to and be by her side whenever she needed me. i know its not good to be friends with an ex, but i love this girl too much to loose her as a friend, specially since she's best friends with my best friend.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Loves is a 2 way road, it's about giving and receiving. Everyone has a free will, you cannot FORCE love from someone, therefore if she decides to spend her time with someone else that she loves. Then it's time for you to move on with your love and find yourself a new gf.

If she prefers being abused and a life full of drugs then that's her bad choise that she probably has to learn a few life lessons from that. Its pointless ,therefore i encourage you to continue your life with someone else, there's plenty of fish in the sea, and probably a bunch of girls that are even better looking and more worthwile spending your time with. You'll just have to accept that she made a choise, and that she doesn't love you as much as the other guy, which is stupid and illogical and even something you can get mad about, but you shouldn't because you can't do anything against it. The only way to replace your loss with this ex-gf is to find yourself a new-gf.

3. Cautild

Cautild New Member

yea i know. i'm just gonna let her do her thing.

4. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Plenty of fish in the sea...

5. Cautild

Cautild New Member

so pdating : tuesday nite she tells me not to call her cuz of some shit. i was like, ok. thursday i come home from school, and she ims me and wants to try to be friends again. yesterday i came to visit my parents in Miami, she lives here also. so we were talking on im and she was like, well after i told you that, i was thinking, and we should try to be friends. so friday nite i was at my best friends house and she calls me to chill with her and her friends. i told her no. lol. specially since she as with her ex. cuz they are trying to work things out.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

When she finally find out that it's better to be with you she will try to go back to where the gras is greener. She will ask to go back with you. When that happens you say no.

7. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Good for you on saying no.
    I don't know if this fits her, but it sounds like it might.
    Some people don't know what real love is like. They grew up not being loved correctly, & confuse affections. Any affection is better than none. Even the wrong kind of affection.
    I have a friend who I've mentally dubbed SNAFU. Situation Normal All Fucked Up. Everytime things are going well in his life he sabotages it, fucks it all up. He's the hardest person not to give up on. We all know why, he's just so damaged.
    I would never date him, though.
    You can't "fix" people. You can only be supportive, & hope they grow the fuck up. Or, save yourself, walk away.

8. Cautild

Cautild New Member

so now she's late on her period. but not sure if she is preg. yet. i don't belive her completely, but oh well, might be stress related.. i told her if she was and that if it was mines, i would be there for her.