Bedding

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by verbal, Feb 26, 2009.

1. verbal

verbal Active Member

This weekend I'm getting an Ikea MALM bed frame. Either the dark brown or black-- haven't fully decided, but I'm leaning more towards black.

I'm not sure what kind of bedding and comforter/duvet to get. I've always liked solid colors and never really find a duvet with a design on it that I've liked. Anyone else have solid colors for all their bedding? Or am I lame? :hs:

2. -lo-lo-

-lo-lo- New Member

i used to want a design on my bedding and all that but ive had a solid quilt on mine with nice pillows and love it more.. ikea actually has some nice solid color quilts that have a darker color one side lighter the other that are perfect ..they are about $50 bucks i think. they have some decent colors.

3. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

No input here except I have wanted a malm bed forever. Cant wait to move and just get all new stuff.

4. verbal

verbal Active Member

I just bought the Ikea Malm bed frame in black. Well, it's brown-black but you can only see brown when direct light hits it.

I'm having a hard time choosing the bedding I want. I have a comforter, so I need a duvet and sheets. I haven't really seen any comforters with a design I like, so I always tend to lean towards solid colors. I'm thinking dark grey sheets or maybe black. A blue duvet cover or black. I don't know. Like I said, I suck at this stuff.

What are some good color combinations that go well with this bed...

[​IMG]

Also, single people-- how many pillows do you have on your bed? Do you sleep on one side of the bed or in the middle? I currently only have one pillow, but I want a couple more on the bed. Trying to decide how many more I should get.

5. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract