SRS Becoming more positive

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by crazy15, Jun 11, 2007.

1. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

I used to be a quite pessimistic person, and negative, putting people down. Overtime i have become more positive, but sometimes i still find myself being negative sometimes (understandable, cant be nice all the time). But i think i could take the optimism up another notch, and tips and tricks that work for you guys? sorry this may seem confusing :) I have plenty of friends btw, so its not that i'm angry/alone or anything.

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

3. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

4. TheGetUpkid

TheGetUpkid New Member

5. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

For me, I can increase my positive outlook by working out, eating right and taking care of the mundane things in my life (like house cleaning, paying bills on time, etc). These things form the basics.

I add books that are inspirational on some level or that help me think differently about something. Libraries usually have cassette tape programs from motivational speakers and those can help refocus negative emotions/outlook.

Finally, I try to surround myself with people that have a more positive outlook on life.

6. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

You are an impeccable spectacle of idiocy. I scoff in your general direction