Beast's Social Proof Test v. Itwasmybirthday

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by i dangled you, Jun 30, 2007.

1. This is going to be my last story of my exploits for awhile, I have a ton of things going on in my life. Here goes, bear with me. I'd like to give XaPU!M credit for telling me about this, PUA talks about Social Proof and since it was my birthday yesterday I decided to test this out.

I was out to find out how many women would kiss me since It was my birthday. I knew I would have an interesting time trying to learn the methods and how to get this done right. (Note: XaPU!M told me what to do, I tweaked it a bit, but tried to see how it would go, without his method at first) Every single girl that was approached asked about the marks on my arms, at least 75% of the girls ID'd me. I mentioned the first one, but after that made no mention of it.

I woke up and visited my mom and sister I got a kiss on the cheek from both of them, two marks on my left arm. Then I had to work, yes it sucked but helped me along well. We had the new girl working, who found me attractive (most women that work with Beast or around his work, normally find him attractive) she ended up giving me a kiss on the cheek, another mark on my left arm, we are up to 3 now. There are a few girls highly attracted to me and I knew I would get a real kiss from them, I went to visit them and they both kissed me, two marks on the right arm. (note: I have just been using the people I know so far, no one random yet) Ended work on a dead note.

Ended up going to the mall with a couple of friends and approached every attractive girl I saw saying it was my birthday and how I wanted a kiss and all that. I had no luck with the first 3 and I decided to attempt XaPU!M's method. I cheated in a sense, put my marks on my left arm to 10 and the ones on my right to 3, remember left was for kisses on the cheek and right was for kisses on the lips. I go approach my fourth girl, told her the regular story and she ID'd me, she didn't believe it was my birthday. Showed her my ID and she kissed me on the lips. That's number 3 on the lips, I didn't raise the marks on my right arm, because that would be technically cheating. So I'm at 3 actual kisses. I got up to 10 kisses on my cheek, but that was all insignificant.

Went to dinner with the family. I knew all the hostess' at the restaurant we went to (I'm a regular there) I told them it was my birthday and they asked about the marks on my arms what it was and I explained my experiment and how I wanted to increase the marks. I let the 3 of them kiss me and they each got to put a mark on my right arm. This was in front of my family at that. My parents know I'm always out to have a good time and that I pick up in front of them, they are more interested in watching me do what I do than anything else. My sister being the feminist doesn't like it, but I don't sympathize with her. I was sitting to dinner and 3 of the waitresses I know come up to the table and ask me if it's my birthday, they drag me away from the table. I say yes (I love big mouthed hostess') They ask if they can give me a kiss, I tell them only on the cheek and they aren't satisfied and say you let them (pointing at the hostess stand) kiss you. I say oh alright, you can kiss me I get one on the cheek and two on the lips. 2 more marks on the right arm and one more mark on the left. I then have another waitress approach me to figure out what is going on. We get into talking and she asks about the interesting Tattoo's and then she asks if she can kiss me too, so she can add to the tattoo, I say ok go for it. Dinner is quiet after that and I call it quits at the restaurant.

Then I go bowling with my friends a Friday night tradition now. (thanks Yail) We end up with this group of chicks adjacent to us and everyone starts saying it's my birthday and how one of the girls should give me a kiss, the first one goes for one on the cheek and then asks about the tattoo's. I explain the social experiment and she kisses me on the lips, another mark there. Then her friends ask about the tattoos and 3 out of the 4 kissed me on the cheek. Then comes time to go approach others. The chick who I stole from the guy came bowling with us she arrived late and she ended up giving me a kiss on the lips too. Didn't even have to explain the process, but she got to put a mark on my arm and that made her happy.

(Note: I probably approached over 100 or so girls throughout the entire process.)

At the end of the night I had been kissed on the cheek 25 times and kissed on the lips over 15 times. It was a good social experiment, but it worked well. My successes occurred after I learned how to approach right.
    I can tell anyone who wants to try this it's fun and can only be done on your birthday.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2007
  2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Haha that's awesome.

If I were to do this, I would tweak it where the girl who kissed me got to write the mark on my arm.

3. It happened that way a bit later on, at first it didn't click that way. After the marks I made were done, I started letting them write their own.

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You just used a marker or something?

5. Red Sharpie(sp?)

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Sharpies are hard to wash off.

7. I know, I still have the marks on my arms now, it was fun though.

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

So you added marks from your mom and sister kissing you? Hehe.

I think if I were to do this I would put like 3 marks on one arm and 1 on the other before I went out.

Pre-existing social proof from "another venue" :rofl:

I believe this would make it easier than if you started with no marks on your arm. amirite?

9. Yes, it would, but I used people I knew would say yes to get the marks I wanted. The point was to test both without the marks and with the marks. Clearly it worked in both instances for me.

10. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

My b-day is next week, this sounds like a pretty good way to spend some of it.

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

My birthday isn't until January. I can't do this for a while.

12. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

so youll stop for like a week, the same way you did your selfban?

however shall we live?:noes:

13. No, I have a girl . . . better I don't go there, not interested in this stuff now.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

How'd the girlfriend appreciate that?

15. She doesn't know, we didn't become official till last night, though that was my last hurrah I was talking about. I'm done with these games, I have a good girl I don't plan to fuck that up at any cost.

16. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

good luck :bigthumb:

17. Thanks

18. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: I give you respect on this! I have never been able to get any of my other friends to go through with it, they always bitch out on me.

Kinda :hsugh: about you counting your mom and sister :mamoru:

Yail, NEVER let girls draw on you... that is something I always end up regretting at the end of the night.

That basically reads EXACTLY like how I told you it would go down.

Nice job Beast.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Care to expound on this?

20. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

my guess is that he got stupid shit drawn on him

21. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Garden State :mamoru:

22. I had the same problem, the more drunk the girl was, the more stupid the stuff she drew got.

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Ah.

24. I had a girl say she wants to draw a heart on my arm, it ended up she marked up my arm with a drawing of some incoherent lines.