FRK BDSM question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by aggielooker, Mar 6, 2007.

1. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

I remember PE posting before a description of two types of subs. If I remember it was one who liked to be played with sexually versus one who like to be ordered/demeaned, etc but nothing sexual was involved. I may have the descriptions messed up but I'm sure someone will correct me. My question is, is there terminology to describe different subs?

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

there are many different terms to be used. there are Sexual bottoms: people who like to be played with sexually in that they give up controll over their pleaure to another. in the case of the sexual submissive, there may or may not be sexual sadism or masochism involved, the difference here is the mental aspect of the play; there is no mental breaking involved.

Then there are Submissives who either serve or are forced to serve and break due to pain, mental anguish type situations, these are the S/m side of the play..... the sadomasochism. Here there is the degredation, the humiliation, pain for discipline purposes.

how do you distinguish? Communication.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

PE which are you?

4. Phantom Empress

both. :wiggle: I enjoy sexual subbing as well as the mental aspect of play. I like to serve but there are times when we only play at the pleasurable side of things. In our everyday lives try to serve as best i can to make my Master's life as comfy as possible. I find that fullfilling and at times find myself in a constant state of arousal when doing mundane things, knowing it brings my Master pleasure.

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

That strikes me as very intrigueing but strange. haha Im developing a fascination with your sex life PE

6. Phantom Empress

heehehe thanks i guess... mind you it's not always kink, in fact since we don't have much private tie together, we're only playing lately very rarely on my days off. a lot of the time it's vanilla play. i imagine once we're in our own place we'll go back to the hardcore play we used to have when i had my own apartment.

Oh and we have found that i can have a great time being a swich/Top too.

7. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

I think this pretty much describes what I'm looking for :)

8. Phantom Empress

:cool: looking maybe to be tied up and brought to orgasm again and again or maybe brought close to it for hours with release only at the end... lots of the foreplay type stuff. Sensory play. I love all that it's super fun and seems less 'scary' to the beginners itneh world of kink... and to many it's as far as they go. it's a great bit of fun to be had.

9. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Would a top be called a sexual top/master if all they want is to order a sub to play with them sexually?

10. Phantom Empress

Depends. I mean people call themselves all sorts of things like Papa Bear or top banana or His Regal Ass Master!

not many will outright say what they are... Don't think too much about it. When negotiating play or just talking things over you ask about what they want out of play. Even though you are a sub/bottom doesn't mean you don't negotiate and go into something informed and consenting.

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

so what is a switch?

12. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

A switch will play top or bottom.

13. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Really just talk to your partners and get to know what they enjoy and what they're looking for. Communicate your desires and limits clearly too. There is no official bdsm dictionary and everyone has their own unusual word choices for things. Find out what the word they identify with means to me because there's a huge spectrum.