Battlestar Galactica

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Knucklehead, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Knucklehead

Knucklehead New Member

Anyone else planning on getting the Battlestar Galactica DVD when it comes out in a week or two? I know I really liked the mini-series, so I'm definitely gonna buy it so I can be all caught up when the new show starts in January. Anyone else thinking of buying it? Anyone? Bueller?

2. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

I liked the show well enough, but I've got a wedding to save for, so that is going to really cut into my DVD collecting :hs:

After that's paid off, I might get it-but then again, by then it might be avalible with better extras-or even as part of a series deal thing.

3. Knucklehead

Knucklehead New Member

Yeah weddings are just a perpetual drain on cash. Is this your wedding? Because having to travel to your friends weddings once they all start getting married is a hassle too.

I know I'm planning on getting the DVD of the mini-series, but they are also planning on re-running the original Battlestar Galactica mini-series on NBC a couple days before the new show starts on Sci-Fi. You could certainly check it out again then.

4. The Boy Bastard

The Boy Bastard Bewbie's??

I just picked up the mini-series for rent today, hard to adapt with the new look. I am definately buying the original epic series with the Cylon head box now that I can begin collecting dvd's again.

5. Gai

Gai New Member

I enjoyed the mini series...bought the DVD having missed it when it first aired. very gritty and more depth than the original one...though I do have a place in my heart for the old one too.

6. dobro`

dobro` Guest

I really like the new MiniSeries as well still haven't got the dvd though, will buy it soon

7. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

i've never watched this, but they are one of my clients. maybe i should...

8. Gai

Gai New Member

You work for...? Zoic maybe? :)