Battle of the Bands - Palace Arts Center - Grapevine, TX

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by barnold999, Mar 15, 2005.

1. barnold999

barnold999 New Member

I am advertising, is that okay? but I am putting on this event... Please let me know if you have any questions you can just reply to this post and I will check it.

---

The Grapevine Heritage Foundation is pleased to present Battle of the Bands at the Palace, featuring local high school and college bands. Bands include: The Water Engine, Tripleshot, Zip Zip Zap Zap, Kinfish and Ore. There will also be a special beat box performance by Matt Higgins and a solo performance by Maxx Scholten Aura.

Sponsored by the Grapevine Heritage Foundation and Napoli’s Restaurant, Battle of the Bands at the Palace provides an opportunity for local bands to showcase their music to area teens. Judged by local entertainment authorities, the winner of the Battle of the Bands at the Palace will perform on one of the stages during the upcoming Main Street Days festival – May 20, 21 and 22.

Tickets may be purchased by calling (817) 410-3100. Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door. The first band will take the stage at 7 p.m. For more information, please visit www.palace-theatre.com, call (817) 410-3558 or e-mail [email protected].