Batman Begins

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by babar, Jun 6, 2005.

1. babar

babar Active Member

Anyone hear looking forward to it?

I think its going to be the best comic film ever...i hear its more of an EPIC film, and is starting to get some OSCAR buzz.

2. It actually looks a bit different from the average Batman series that has repeated itself over the past few films, especially the Samurai-like scenes in the previews, so that made me look forward to seeing it. I'll be sure to post a review after I see it or post comments if someone beats me to it.

3. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I'm :/ on it...
    I mean honestly, the Bat Tank?
    :gag:

4. lol Wow, I didn't even know that in this movie they were calling the Batmobile the Bat Tank. :p Guess a unique spin on it is what they're aiming for.

5. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

No, it's not called that... that is what I call it.
    It's called something equally as silly tho.

6. thaioneon

thaioneon New Member

a number of folks are predicting that it will be the batman in the series... even surpassing the original.

that being said, i heart christian bale. even without the buzz around this film, i'd still see it for him.

7. Yeah he really seems into this role even more than he was in American Psycho. lol

8. walman7

walman7 "Did you hurl in my shoe?"

yeah damned eager to see it. christian bale is the fucking man (american psycho rules) and i think christopher nolan (the guy who did memento) is directing (and writing?) which should make it even better. after the last shitty batman with george clooney and arnold, i'd hesitate in even picking up the torch cuz they got a big hole to fill after the last 3 shitty batman movies that cam eout

9. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

Im in it just because of Christian Bale. He was badass in American Psycho and the fucking man in Equilibrium!!

10. Hyperion

Hyperion New Member

I kinda like that car; I like how they're making it more clear that his tech is prototypes from the company rather than personal fabrication. I've not read many Batman books, but it always seemed like they were passing the stuff of as manual creations.

11. babar

babar Active Member

they call is the tumbler....they say its a half lamborghini-half hummer...

Heres a clip from the movie that showcases that bad boy.....

http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbmovies/batmanbegins/clips/clip1.mov

12. Kazmont

Kazmont Active Member

Everything that you see that car do in the movie, its doing. Well, I wont say everything, but practically. There isnt any fiberglass on it... and its very well constructed. Oh... and yes, I will be there Wednesday night after work to see it.

13. Wow, very impressive as far as the car's overall performance goes. Doesn't look half as bad and just retarded as it does in the quick previews.

14. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

I thought Patrick Bateman, er Christian Bale did a good job, especially while wearing the cowl.

The surprise was Gary Oldman. Who knew he could play a good guy?