COMIC Batgirl's NOT crazy! (well, she is...)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Bobbot, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Bobbot

Bobbot Safer than a Doombot!

I know I'm the only one here who gives a fuck about Batgirl, but I just wanted to let everyone know in the last issue of Teen Titans, they pretty much "fixed" the ruination of Batgirl (cancelling a good-selling series and portrayal of her in 'Robin' out-of-character). Hooray!

2. Hiero

Hiero New Member

"Fixed"? You mean she isn't evil anymore?

3. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

Yeah, seems like she never "really" was. It seems good ol' One-Eye was mind-controlling her or some shit like that.

Hey, is it just me or do we use "this" too much?

4. your_mom

your_mom Active Member

i wonder if you could really train somebody to read body language like cassandra cain :o

5. Bobbot

Yeah, she was "corrected" from Adam Beechen's "raping" of her character, even "if" it was a DC "mandate." I think it was a cheap copout, but from what I hear, Cass is going to be playing a major role in the upcoming WWIII, so...I wish I was still buying comics.

I wonder how pissed she'll be when she snaps out of it. I mean, Robin now knows what happened to her, and once he tells Biggie Beuce about it, I'm sure that the "Goddamn Batman!" will have some words with Deathstroke. Ravager wasn't too pleased about her daddy doping her up, and Cass...omg, poor Cass. She killed people. I wanna see her kill Slade. Not really. But damn...that's gonna be some anger there. Wow. Anger. Munchkin-Hulk go smash. I mean...wow.

BTW, I hope Cass kills Ravager while doped up.

6. Bobbot

My friend and I had that same question. So we decided to create a plan to reproduce a Cass-esque person with the goal of a get-rich-quick scheme in mind. We'd steal an Amish baby since they don't exist, then shave off its beard so it's indistinct looking. Then we would give it the Cass treatment and at around age 8, we'd start soliciting our hit services for some good cash. If worse comes to worse and our little Amish baby is caught, nobody could identify her/him because it's Amish, and Amish people don't technically exist.

edit: Uhh, I mean, My friend thought of that idea all on his own...

7. axio

axio New Member

I wish they'd make up their mind on what they want to do with her :rofl:

8. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

I wonder what the original cop-out was going to be if it wasn't One-eye.

9. Bobbot

The easiest theory was to say the Lazarus pit drove her crazy. With that crazy instillation, she could have gone a myriad of ways to get to where she is now.

One path is that the events that transpired in Bluedhaven made something in her snap her resolve to never kill anyone again; she did have thoughts that if those villains weren't allowed to live, that the Bluedhaven/Chemo thing wouldn't have happened. With the snappage, she assumes that taking over the League as "the One who is All" was the easiest vessel to transport her toward completing her goal where killing Nyssa was necessary.

However, I think I can guess what happened now. After the Lazarus pit incident, she abandoned the Batgirl mantle, which is common knowledge. She also harbored some ill-thoughts toward the causes and allowances of the Bluedhaven incident. Immediately before seeking Shiva, Cass was hunted down by Deathstroke/Ravager, who was hired by Cobblepot to kill her. Cass was mesmerized by the "symphony" of Deathstroke's movements. Also, Grayson "stole" Rose from Deathstroke. Perhaps Deathstroke sought out Cass to fill the void created by the loss of Rose, or maybe Cass sought out Slade to become better at what she was; afterall, she did best Shiva again. Perhaps Cass felt betrayed by Batman's ideology and was confused enough to confide in Deathstroke whom also was mournful enough to accept Cass' confidence. Then Slade doped her up into Ravager 2 to (enter repetitive Teen Titan plot device): kill the Titans for stealing his child(ren).

10. monkeyboy

monkeyboy Mr. Monkey Pants

I've got a One-Eye that could control her. :x:

11. DevPool

DevPool So you like to play games, huh!?

I like Batgirlz, I read about half of her run or more because le Bob-bot told me to do so.

12. Bobbot

Just between you and me, you probably read more than me kekekeke

13. DevPool

DevPool So you like to play games, huh!?

Yeah, which I find hilarious after you act like such an expert on her. :eek5:

14. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

Your cyclops action figure does not count ;)

15. monkeyboy

monkeyboy Mr. Monkey Pants

:rofl:

16. babygodzilla

babygodzilla I love rice

Deathstroke == Slade?

where is Beast Boy? and Starfire? LOL sorry I only watch Teen Titans on Cartoon Network, the anime kind. it's a pretty lame show really....

why does Raven look so hawt in the comic..? I mean look at THAT ass!! yuummmm....

is she legal?

17. HamTard

HamTard New Member

yes, because death is a word banned from early morning cartoons so they went with his real last name instead of his code name

18. Bobbot

Beast Boy after the OYL thing joined the Doom Patrol. Starfire is lost in space or dead or something. Maybe she's with the Outsiders, I have no idea. Raven was resurrected by Brother Blood, so her body is kinda...fabricated by some blood ritual (of which she replicated and resurrected Jericho, one of Deathstroke's children that he "killed"). Also, "resurrect" was a bad term; their souls were still in tact in the corporeal plane and they just needed a new vessel to inhabit. They can't "resurrect" the true dead that way. So technically, she's not legal since she's a little over a year old. However, her soul is older than that. However, if the soul age was the norm for the law, then Buddhists could mate at any time with anyone.

19. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

I think they put her at about 16 which is why she's back in HS (or she was before OYL) instead of college like the real Raven was.

Sadly, this Raven has very little to do with the original Raven... I know they say she's the same person/soul but she's not written at all like the Raven I grew up with :hs:

20. babygodzilla

babygodzilla I love rice

but but... look at them curves on her back! and that ass!! daaayyyuummm

lol... im so bored...