WEB barbara walters just did a little excerpt saying she DOESN'T endorse resveritrol

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Falconer, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

or whatever that shit is called.

lol.

She's like "ignore these ads with my face on them. i'm not supporting them."

I thought fake testimonials were being cracked down upon?

Also what is the deal with bizops? Can people no longer sell "make $11ty billion per month with adsense" programs?

2. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

alright!

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

wait what

4. blinger

blinger Guest

make money online has just surpassed acai berry on google trends..

the new gold rush?:hsugh:

5. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

its definitely not new bro :rofl:

6. 07

07 18-1

make money online bloggers all fight for that shit in the serps

7. blinger

blinger Guest

it was a joke:mamoru:.. i see people talking about it on BHW all the time :rofl:

8. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

That shits genius, I wish I would have started a make money online blog like 5 years ago :o

9. Finest

Finest OG #93

RESERVATROL?!

What a fucking rip! My wife ordered it (without my consent, mind you) because she saw it on Oprah or some shit. She claimed it was "free", just pay for shipping and handling for $5.

Product came a few weeks later, her account was charged a day later for the $5 and another $90 charge. WTF?! Tried calling the numbers they have listed, no luck it all goes to voicemail. She leaves 11ty billion messages, no return calls. A week goes by and she tells me about it. I read the fine print and you have 15 days from shipping date to call and return the product, otherwise you're automatically enrolled in a monthly subscription of $90/month. I call, call, call, finally get a live customer rep and she goes through the same verbage, we had 15 days from delivery to call and request the refund. They'll only charge your account after the 15 days was up. Well, she received the product so late, there was only 1 day left to try and call to return the damn thing! I tell the lady to cancel my wife's subscription ASAP. A few weeks go by and guess what shows up on our statement? Another $90 charge! I call them back up, finally getting through again after 45 minutes. They said that when we called to cancel, it was already past the deadline to cancel for the month. So I said, "Then where's the product that we've paid for this month?"

"Oh, we didn't ship it because you canceled the subscription." I just about lost it there and called her probably everything in the book short of fucking her mom.

Moral of the story, don't let your wife buy shit.

10. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

You should have told her to get the AcaiRezvGoogleMoneyTree instead. I gots a link for you. Much much better and less hassle.

11. Finest

Finest OG #93

Awesome, thanks.

12. LowClass

LowClass New Member

thats the new thing for "legal" scams. same thing cash4gold does, they pre pint a shipping label for it and then wait to send it so you only have one day to call and cancel. never buy anything like that period. she should have been buying groceries anyway

13. smithkl

smithkl New Member

and this is why the FTC needs to shut crappy rebills down.

14. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

not yet, I need a new house first.

15. blinger

blinger Guest

:rofl::rofl:

16. Finest

Finest OG #93

She only bought it because it was backed by Oprah or Barbara Whatsherface. She saw it while watching tv. :squint:

Yes, she will never buy another thing like this without first consulting with me first. And yes, she made me a bomb ass steak dinner later to make up for losing roughly $200. And a BJ for good measure, just in case she makes another mistake in the future. :naughty: