bar with coworker/manager

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by waffler, Mar 28, 2005.

1. waffler

waffler Errrbuddy in this bitch get tipsy

the other night i went to the bar with my manager, her sister and their friends. i guess were just friends and she just recently broke up with her boyfriend. some guy tried to pick her up throughout the night but nothing came of that she spent more time with me then with him and when i deleted his number from her phone she was happy, she was also grabbing my hand and leading me throughout the club all night. im just wondering if all this means more then just a friendship?? and i know i shouldnt look for more since she is my manager and that could never be good but im just wondering if there is possibly something more that could happen from her actions the other night.

2. *XxChocoTacoxX

*XxChocoTacoxX Mmm... Choco tacos... :drool:

I wouldn't be to optimistic about that. I mean, it would probably be pretty cool, but just because a lady likes to spend time with you doesn't mean she wants to be with you.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well, if i where you i would just stay on the side lines and look how it works out. If she comes to you and agrees on a relationship and you agree on it as well, then fine.

2. things however, don't put your pen into the company, and better to be safe then sorry, so DONT provoke it.

4. waffler

i went out with her and her sister again last night same stuff just a little more hand play and what not, and we had a talk about a relationship and stuff and that she is my manager and i ended up carrying her into her house at the end of the night. this will only make work more and more awkward the more we do this though =/

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Clearly she is fond off you, let her know you like her but that its up to her to decide to engage a relationship with you.

6. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

ack... situation != good if she is your manager...

7. waffler

its just getting weirder and weirder, i worked with her 3 times last week we didnt say 1 word to each other, then she called me and we somewhat discussed whats going on and why a relationship isnt possible, because it could end up with us both getting fired. but i have the feeling that she is the one it just feels right so i dont know i should let her know how i really feel or just hide it and continue being good friends with her?

8. comatose

comatose New Member

A good friendship > A failed relationship

9. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

:bowdown: very true.

just fight the urges for right now, and be her friend. she sounds cool so just be friends with her.

10. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Dude, find another job. bone her till she's blue in the face. then bone her sister and her friends.

:mamoru:

11. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

oh then forget it...its really not going to work out good i think! It might for some time...but later u'll know!

There is a chinese saying that "if you wanna eat, dont eat where you shit = eat shit" so dont! not in the same workplace!

12. Crazie

Crazie New Member

Naw man you yourself said she just got out of a relationship. Your just a rebound man. Be friends have fun but don't pursue it.

13. Never fuck a co worker

She'll treat you like shit if things don't work out

Plus imo it's not a good idea to date women who are on the rebound 9 times out of ten she's trying use you to make her so called X boyfriend jealous.

Then again sometimes it make matters even worst by telling a woman that your not interested in her in a romantic way just kind of depends on the situation.

And if you really like this gal and your know for sure that she feels the same way as you do, change shifts you work nights and she works days or visa verse just make sure that there is a way to separate yourselves while at work.

And don't tell anyone at work No one cause rumors spread fast in the work place Good luck hope everything works out for the best.

NorthernLightsFan