MIL Bar story last night. Reminder to everyone...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by WildBull, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WildBull

WildBull Guest

I am a bouncer at a hot night club/bar here in town on a college campus. I kicked out a off duty police officer for pushing someone over last night on the dance floor. He wasn't happy about it but I don't really care.

I also kicked out a fellow Marine who was told to get off the stage since it's for girls only. He proceeded to talk shit to my co-worker so I forced him out the back door while his fat wife threw her beer bottle at my head so I grabbed her throat and threw her out of the back door too. :rofl: In the midst of all this the Marine kicked our door shut while his fat wife had her hand in it and her finger was basically bent in half :o He started fighting with me and my co-worker and I we got him to the ground with our knees on his neck and head while I pretty much broke his wrist behind his back. Grey belt wrist locks do work! :o By this time all the bouncers and police were back there and everything was handled. I turned down the offer of pressing charges.

I gotta remind you guys, especially Marines and off-duty police to please watch yourselves and keep your cool while drinking and what you might say/do because it might land you in a situation you don't want to be in.

2. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

The point of this post was?

3. Julius

Julius Guest

he's making a good point.

4. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

He can't hear you over the sound of how awesome he is.

5. WildBull

WildBull Guest

Regardless of how awesome I am, we have the most problems with service members, wanabe-cops, and roid-heads. Legit story, bro.

6. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

so he broke some dudes wrist.. becase he wanted to fight the bouncer.. and it all has to do with military and police because only they act this way?

7. WildBull

WildBull Guest

mostly yeah. I'm not even by a damn base either.

8. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

lol thats a lame statment you just made.. if you go to any club/bar in america you will get drunk people who want to fight.. I hope he does not come back to sue you for breaking his wrist. There is only one thing worse then angry drunks... and that is big headed bouncers.

9. WildBull

WildBull Guest

Whatever- like I said I only see it from the selective few. We just do our job and follow both the law and the establishment's rules. Drunk people who think they can take on the world and start swinging are putting everyone around them at risk and we act accordingly. Funny how a grown man or woman can act like they're 2 years old and then blame me for their behavior :rolleyes:

10. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I blame you for breaking someones wrist.. Maybe y'all should have cut the booze flow off to this man and his wife. Don't know don't really care.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  11. Bounty15

Bounty15 OT Supporter

I blame the idiots for stirring things up. Ideally, they should be representing their PROFESSION in a better way... not proving the stereotype.

12. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

No uniform, not representing :dunno:

13. Julius

Julius Guest

we're told that we're souljahs 24/7 :mamoru::mamoru:

14. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

I hate people like that, I really do.

Reminds me of some Rehab at the Hard Rock where some dumb ass started spouting off about being a Marine to the security staff while they were trying to make sure he was alright.

Fuckers give the Corps a bad name.

15. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Holy crap. The thread starter made a valid point, and provided some solid advice. Enough with the bullshit. :squint:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.