bar/club approaches and underage girls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DavidC, Aug 1, 2008.

1. DavidC

DavidC New Member

basically i have 2 concerns here

I went out last night to a club and there were tons of girls everywhere. Now normally this isnt a problem but this time most had X's on their hands. I noticed a cute girl I wanted to talk to but she was X'ed up as well as her friends. I just turned 27 this year so I was creeping myself out with the thought of approaching someone 18-20.

Is that something I should even be concerned about. I've been feeling "old" lately and I'm forced to wear my glasses now since I can't wear contacts anymore. Making me feel and look even older. It's starting to cripple my confidence as well and I think I am beginning to "think" way too much before I approach a girl. I've only been single for 2 months after getting out of a 1yr relationship so I'd say I'm a bit rusty.

Since breaking up i've only recently started wanting to go out and meet new people so I'd like to get this underway and move on from the relationship and have some fun! :bigthumb:

2. Sneaky Ranger

Sneaky Ranger Didn't know bout dem der Jedi Squirrels did ya

As long as its legal its cool in my book. I'm getting ready to turn 27 and I dont feel old yet.

3. Vysion

Vysion New Member

I'm 27 and I have no issues with meeting girls 18-20 as long as they are cool and fun.

4. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Most girls are more attracted to older guys anyways.

5. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

Get some

6. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I used to work in a club selling glowsticks and such and on 19 and under night the teenage chicks would come up and flirt with me trying to get free stuff since their parents would only give them about $5 cash which was barely enough for drinks. That made me feel soooo old and weirded out :o

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

:rofl:

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if its bothering you, let them be. An underage girl trying to get free alcohol is not worth possible drama and immaturity

9. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

nice generalization

10. perfectquietude

perfectquietude New Member

I'm 19 (soon to be 20) and I fit in that age category. Honestly, it is all about how you appear to be and how you approach the situation. I've been approached by major creepers in clubs before who just wanted to rub their boners against me on the dance floor and I creeped out. Age isn't really a factor as long as you approach the situation with confidence, or don't act like you just want to rub up against them/ get them in bed with you the moment you walk up. Ex: don't approach and stare at their ass/ chest etc. Look them straight in the eye if you want to talk. If it's a dance club, usually girls will respect it if you say, "would you like to dance" -- if they say no, cut your losses and move on :)

11. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

theyre young and in a club, probly not looking to get married...nothing to worry about unless thats not what you want

12. planeh

planeh Guest

Let them be, they aren't good for much other than a lay anyways.

13. Helios

Helios New Member

It would only be a generalization if he declared all underage girls full of drama and immaturity(even though there would still be a lot of truth in that statement). He merely said 'possible' drama and immaturity.

14. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

lol aright dude find me 20 girls who drink underage and 20 who never had a drop until 21 and we'll figure out which group is more normal/desirable in general

I sense a lot of sexual resentment of these 18-20 year olds, but that's just me thinking out loud.

15. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

They're only underage because the law in this country is stupid.

16. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

1/2 + 7 dawg