WEB Banner Design

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Guld, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Guld

Guld 昇龍拳

How much do jobs like that go for? Just curious, as the ShowSquare thread stirred up a bit of a stink when he didn't deliver. A lot of people really seemed interested in having work done. What would a job like that entail? Most banners seem relatively easy to make. Especially if all the logos, details, dimensions, etc are provided for you by the client, much like Swift did with his BounceWeb banner request. Is there something I'm missing? Anyone actually do this for clients?

2. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

Post what you need, I'll do it for you at no cost I have some free time right now. Jobs go for I believe $30-75+, what banner are you talking about like vinyl banner or website banner by the way? I mean you can do real basic ones or animated ones with flash.

3. Guld

Guld 昇龍拳

I don't need anything done. Yes, I'm talking about website banners. Still and animated banners I guess. I was just wondering what payment for a job like this would be:
    What would a job like that pay for the designer? Are there any implied details I'm missing here? Because a job like that seems relatively straight forward. Perhaps if Swift is around he could share what he would pay for that job.