GUN Bang bang, let me show it to you...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by AB13, Nov 16, 2009.

1. AB13

AB13 New Member

1st place Overall... let me show you it...

[y]
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ed0JvNzPhWg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ed0JvNzPhWg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    [/y]

I had a jam on my first stage :squint:, still won it overall, but it would have been gooder if I didn't. :wtc:

2. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

you're such an elitist

3. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

4. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

5. JRucker2004

JRucker2004 New Member

So I assume the black paint on the cardboard targets = no shoot?
    How are they scored? Does the paint cut each zone in half?

Man, that looks like fun.
    Wish I could shoot these kinda stages with my carbine. :big grin:

6. Me too!

The black paint is the same thing as a miss. It's not scored as a no-shoot.

7. Nice shooting Ari!

8. AB13

AB13 New Member

Thanks.

Hey MG, what do you say you MD a .22 tactical pistol/rifle match at RFG. You guys can use my targets, and my match slot. I'll come up with some stages (evil laugh) and help you with it.

9. OK! When do you want to do it?

10. AB13

AB13 New Member

you're the match director... :)

I'll totally help you out with all of the admin shit and get it cleared with the Board of Directs at the club.

What do ya'll want? We can do a combined pistol, rifle, keep it real simple, fun hoser stages, speed stages, etc.

We can keep it simple and build 4 stages and have the ability to shoot it twice or something.

I'm sure we can get a few willing souls to help and come shoot, and I'm sure I can drag Cel into this as well.

11. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

lol ... you're AZN ... and you missed a few times ... and your crappy gun jammed ... and you run like a penguin trying to fly ... and your face is funny looking.

you lose, good sir!

j/k ... me wished me could shoot bang bangs like that. :cool: vid .. keep posting so i have more of a reason to chew on the business end of my 45.

12. I'm all for making it shootable for both rifle and pistol. We might as well make it as widely appealing as we can. 4 stages, shot twice, sounds good. If we can borrow some of the little silhouettes from the cowboy guys that would rock. I'd be inclined to do this after march, so we could get more guys out, unless you think we can convince people to come out during the winter. I bet we could talk Keesh and Jrucker into coming.

13. I'd have to get another red-dot for my 10/22. Right now it's set up with the scope, and my red-dot is going on my new AR build as a close-range optic.

14. AB13

AB13 New Member

That's what I'm thinking. Get the WMD out and have a few club guys as well. Outlaw match, uspsa, idpa, practical rifle, bring it!

Well, we can at least get some things hammered out, what do you ya'll want to do?

15. There's a local OT guy that is coming to the IDPA match with me this weekend, if he likes it, I bet we could get him to come for a .22 match. Hell, last .22 match we did had 12 people. I bet with some advance notice we could get almost that many OT people to come.

16. JRucker2004

JRucker2004 New Member

sounds like fun to me.
    The only .22 rifle I have is my AR 22 kit, and they won't let me bring my SBR into WA. I might be able to find someone to let me borrow a carbine, though.

Count me in.

17. AB13

AB13 New Member

cool, I may actually be shooting IDPA with you guys this weekend as well. I know, bullet waster...

...will shoot for food...

18. I might try shooting it with my pistol. If I do, you can use my 10/22 (with a red-dot.) Hell, you can borrow my AR if you want to run a .22 kit in it.

19. AB13

AB13 New Member

I won't tell anyone bro, well maybe a few hundred of my youtube subscribers.

The coppers I shoot with will probably be like "cool, can I shoot it..." :mamoru:

20. I miss all the IDPA guys. :hs:

21. AB13

AB13 New Member

lol, lots of new guys. I don't shoot too many anymore, but when I do, I just feel like a bear at a zoo. new folks just stare at me like :eek3:

i has feelings too:wtc: i are not a robot

Corley yelled out "heck, I knew Ari when he wasn't shit..." lol

22. JRucker2004

JRucker2004 New Member

I have that .22 kit for my 1911.
    Maybe I'm just a little confused. Do we choose which gun to use, or use both, or what?

23. AB13

AB13 New Member

both :eek3:

you can do eeet

24. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

MG put a burkett mount on your 10/22 and run a jpoint or something off of it. Then you'll have a long range and short range optic. For your 22 match put some small ass targets at the end of the bay. Maybe head shots, maybe clay pigions, or if your real evil 1" dots/stickers.

25. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

AB you order your VRhold 1080p yet. You know the pov's are now obsolete. True 1080p video, no cords, 16gb cards.