SRS Balls deep in muddy waters. Ganja police?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chucklenut, Jan 6, 2008.

1. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

i have a good friend of mine who's mother seriously dislikes me, for reasons of which we aren't sure (his mom won't really say)

1: She accused me of stealing something from her (Wether it's a necklace or ring or something is unspecified). Me, my buddy, and even his sister know I didn't take it or anythign else, yet she refuses to believe anyone.

2: She thinks i "cant be trusted". Even though because of me, her son (my buddy) got 48 hours of community service done (constant rides, wake up calls to him, ect.)

3: She thinks im "bad news" because she knows about my past, who i used to hang out with, and who i used to be.

4: She refuses to even let me on her property anymore. "Tell him to get the FUCK off the property and go the fuck HOME"

5: I think she was just too stoned and got carried away. (Yes they all use weed)

How can I show her that I am not who she thinks I am? I already left a message a couple of days ago that was very nice and all.:sadwavey:

*ninja edit*

This has been going on for about 2 weeks now, ever since his oldest sister and her girlfriend had to move back in.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

For the sake of peace just hang out at someone elses place, at the meantime tell your buddy that he should say to his mom that he ,you and the rest of the gang have offered to help her search her entire house just to find that ring she lost. Of course she won't let you, but that will give a twist to her mind of how you think about her and how she will think about you. If it doesn't man, i wouldn't want to be anywhere near that woman anyway.

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

stay away from them. and your life wont get any better until you quit smoking weed. I say that from experience.

4. 2500

2500 Guest

1) is your buddy a fuck up? i believe he was the one that had the community service, not you, right?

if your buddy gets in trouble, which he does, i'd say his mother is just trying to put the blame on someone other than herself. its easier to say "OP is a bad person, he is a bad influence" because then she can blame her sons troubles on you, instead of herself.

i say the hell with her. whats so great about the house anyways? full of drug addicts. chill somewhere better.

5. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

Me and my friend are fuckups, yes, but we've been trying to turn our lives around. The community service was his deal, not mine, but his fat lazy ass would never wake up for anything unless I called him and bitched at him to get up and go (he just got off of probation, we had the same PO lol)

No, I cannot remember anything to make her not trust me, I've even bought her dinner and shit when we first met, she didnt have any food or money in the house so I bought everyone some grub.

She thinks I'm "bad news" because I used to have an addiction, and hung out with people in the same situation as me.

open for more thoughts

6. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

solution found.

7. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

What makes you think you're currently a fuck-up?

What happened in your past that required you to have a parole officer?

Then that's a problem inside her, not you. (Unless you did something you can't remember, which is possible but not probable)

What type of addiction do you have? Additionally addictions as far as I know always remain, even if in a sort of remission or if the person is in recovery. Perhaps I'm incorrect, but a person with an addiction at one time is always at risk for returning to that same outlet.