Ballmer has new comments on Apple

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by TheWeasel, Mar 20, 2009.

1. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

Steve Ballmer says the "tide has really turned" after recent Apple market share gains: "Apple gained about one point, but now I think the tide has really turned back the other direction. The economy is helpful. Paying an extra $500 for a computer in this environment -- same piece of hardware -- paying $500 more to get a logo on it? I think that's a more challenging proposition for the average person than it used to be."

http://www.engadget.com/2009/03/20/ballmer-says-tide-has-turned-on-apple-paying-500-more-to-get/

Cause the OS and design have nothing to do with it at all. Pretty sure that Tesla Roadster we parked next to at Apple HQ the other day is a sign that Apple is hurting. Or those +5000 people that M$ laid off while Apple didn't? Tables sure have turned.

Love the comment about the economy being helpful. Cause we should all look on the bright side. The shitty economy that's hurting everyone in the country is awesome cause it's hurting out competitors!

2. The1Ash10

The1Ash10 Active Member

I love Apple as much as the next person, but he make some very good points. I the Q1 will be a very good indication of how Apple is doing in this market.

3. Jacen2141

Jacen2141 New Member

Ballmer is a jack ass. That's his job...I mean you can't blame Microsoft for wanting a guy that gets a boner just bc of where he works, but still he's a bit over the top with his comments/slams towards Apple.

It's a Windows world...always has been. He should be happy about that instead of constantly making jabs at his competition. Furthermore, no one is doing well in this market right now so Q1 earnings be damned. They make everyone look bad.

He's still a tool.

4. mobbarley

mobbarley Active Member

5. Jacen2141

Jacen2141 New Member

Ballmer = CodeX :mamoru:

6. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

:werd: I IL'd that fag. Dude would blow Ballmer while Gates did him in the ass in a heartbeat.