Bald Beaver: Need Waxing Advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bootysauce, Sep 17, 2007.

1. bootysauce

bootysauce New Member

So I'm finally tired of shaving and ready to take the waxing plunge. This is mainly because waxing will remove hair from the places I can't reach myself. Yep, I want it ALL gone - I don't want to start off with just the bikini line. It's all got to go!

What advice would you give a first timer? I read you need to have a good 1-2 weeks of hair growth. I'm going on a week now and I hate it. Will I be able to get waxed next weekend? What else do I need to know or be prepared for?

Finally, if you live in the No. VA area, please suggest a good place. I'd prefer a clean place that uses good products since my skin can be pretty sensitive.

2. Lokish

Lokish New Member

I recommend that you take an advil or two about a half hour before your apt as it can tend to hurt a lot the first time or two. Shaving the hairs tends to make them coarser so it can sometimes take a few yanks for them to get all the hairs out of a single piece of skin.

I just barely started going back to waxed last friday. I do love it...although there are a few places they pull that hurt like a motherfucker. If you are lucky, you will find a waxer that is quick and thorough. I love my waxer, but I am not in your neck of the woods.

3. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

as far as where you'd go to get it done, i'm sure there are a lot of places in the NoVa area. I tend to like to go to salons to get it done, only because of the professionalism of the staff and they tend to be more hygenic.