SRS Bahh, what's wrong with me?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Dalius, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Dalius

Dalius Guest

Alright, I think this is my first time posting here...I just gotta spill some stuff though cuz I am pretty stressed out.

Whenever I'm in a relationship, I get so paranoid...worst case scenarios are being constructed in my head, and I get kinda delusional and start to believe them's a pain in the ass, for both the girl I'm with and I. I don't know what causes this...maybe insecurity, or maybe because relationships end up really sour....

But back to the problem...I like a girl, she tells me she's like me for more than half a year, and I started to like her in the beginning of 2005....but the usual things are starting to happen: paranoia, delusions, constant anxiety...I don't know what to do, or how to control it. What does this mean? Any help would be appreciated, if there isn't enough details here, just ask and I'll be happy to give them...anything to get rid of this problem...
  2. shiba kesaigi!

shiba kesaigi! New Member

Dec 6, 2004
    sometimes its with a girl, and i sometime think its real.
    but hey dude, try to get yourself busy everyday and you will forget about it.
  3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    I always think ' what does it matter on eternity ' even the worst act you perform or commit is meaningless towards the vastness of the universe. Even if the entire planet would blow up, it would mean little towards the infinite boundries of space. So just act normal then you act crazy enough is a popular saying where i come from. She is just human like you :squint:
  4. gum11

gum11 Guest

Yup been there. Talking it over helps alot, but if the situation gets too intense then just withdrawl from it...Don't do anything that causes you harm.
  5. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

Dec 5, 2001
    write down the anxities , concerns, and delusions in one colum

write down what is happening in the other column

Maybe physically seeing these two things side by side will help you understand that attidues and beliefs are one thing and reality can be quite another.