Bagged/Body Dropped 1996 F-150

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Guest, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Brian and Shelia's bagged and body dropped 1996 F-150
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BagdHoe

BagdHoe Draggg it!!

Shelia...you and Brian are good folk. Have a bad ass truck too!

3. dumpedchevy

dumpedchevy ---------------------------------

Just jumped into this forum and noticed your truck. Looks good. Do you also go to hotwheels.com a lot?

4. EdgeCat

EdgeCat Guest

BagdHoe... Who are you?? Saw your Pleasures banner... I worked at Extreme Auto Options all this summer! Worked with Jimmy and helped out at the Sony tent at the Slamboree. Glad to see a familiar name on the board! :big grin:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

My husband does. He is the Hotwheels fanatic :) Ok, I like them to, but he is the one that is on the board. He signs with the truck in his signature so I guess you recognized it, lol!

6. BagdHoe

BagdHoe Draggg it!!

I'm Kevin, officer and webmaster for Pleasures. I drive the body dropped Tahoe. Also was Jimmie's best man in his wedding.

7. SycoPhant

SycoPhant Get out my way

Have any underhood mods on that? Damn nice truck, I like the wheels :bigthumb:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

(I hope that you are talking to me and not BagdHoe, cuz if not I'm going to feel like an idiot :) )

Thanks for the compliment, we like the wheels as well. I think that is the main reason that we have yet to get 20's. The 18's don't look bad, and the wheels are not very common. I don't think that I have even seen anyone else with them, and 562 (KMC) does not create the shark in a 20 inch wheel (If I remember that correctly, or if they do, they are now only making them in one piece, I know it's one of those two reasons)

As for Mods under the hood, nothing as of yet. We wanted to wait until the body drop was done, and now that it is, well...time and money is prohibiting us for now. We currently have a K&N Filter and some very nice polished aluminium covers that the guy that did all of our shaving fabricated for us to hide some of the ugly stuff. Other than that, the engine is kept very clean.

Thanks again :big grin:,

9. EdgeCat

EdgeCat Guest

Ahhh, okay... yeah, after looking at the avatar I remember seeing it, at least at Slamboree. Reagan ever get his wheels re-powdercoated? I felt bad about that... he had me photochop some different color wheels on his Teg, and after he saw what I did he ran right out and got them powdercoated that Kawasaki Green. Feel kind of responsible. :big grin:

10. SycoPhant

SycoPhant Get out my way

Yea I was talking to you girlygirlscrapin :)
    I think you should stick with the 18's, if not only for having something different. A little rubber isn't bad, and so many people have 20's on slammed trucks that just look like wheels around discs, with no defined spokes or anything.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

In some ways I have to agree, I think that 20's would be ok, but things are getting ridiculous with the huge 23's and up....

I think that the 18's are fine, they look nice and they fill the space, ya know?

12. BagdHoe

BagdHoe Draggg it!!

Yeah, Regan got his wheels re-powdercoated to white. Looks a lot better! He wrecked it and got a new front end put on it now.

Shelia...what are you talking about 23's?? Step up and get some 26's for that Ford!!

13. SoSlowDx

SoSlowDx The reason i watch The Price is Right

Nice Ride.......
    Could be a tad lower:bigthumb:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

oh heck no! LOL! I think that 20s would be enough...

15. Guest

Guest Guest

A tad bit lower? LOL, Id have to start cutting on the doors! :O)

Nah, it can go lower, but we need to cut down the bag mounts and relocate a few more things....

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Very nice!! Don't see too many F-150 that gen body dropped. There are a coupla around here, a 95 Lightning that is pretty trick. Again, nice job.:bigthumb:

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the compliment, I would have to agree with you about the fact that you do not see that many F-150's (especially this body style) customized. Thanks again!

Shelia

18. Looks pretty Awsome to me!

19. MerkurMan

MerkurMan Gimme Nuts, Bolts and 12 Volts

:eek2:

We have successfully bumped a year-old thread!

20. eitan

eitan Guest

21. sduquette

sduquette Guest

Looks silly